Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MR.Budworthy

Hit up cannabis collective they will have oft in a few weeks

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

green lantern seed co

keep an eye open for auctions from these cats.. strait fire..imo id never drop 450 on some seeds when cats like this are out there..... az

Poly
DSCN0918
B

Bigb89

Ya i cant say its not worth it because everybody has a different limit on prices for seeds and you can defintely find a keeper in raskals stuf so its worth it but there are plenty of other breeders on here releasing some great stuff (kush strains included) if thats all your looking for and for much better prices.

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey AzGrOw,

What strain is that from Green Latern?

B

biggs

some one really wants them ogr beans. bids are up to 1k on some.

Mud Man

Mud Man

from the 1st lot i think this person helped fuck up one of my Auctions i was getting excited over.:sad0047: Tried to bid sensibly and it all went crazy.

Logic, from this morning.Are all those auctions bunk?? $450 - 0 bids ?

, i saw others won re-lists that were mistakes..

EDIT...

they are back up @ $500. :dull

S

solo

Sorry Logic, but $500 buy out is a total rip off... No wonder all the good breeders eventually leave....

Mud Man

Mud Man

Sorry Logic, but $500 buy out is a total rip off... No wonder all the good breeders eventually leave....

$120 BINS for $500 ... :confused0054: ..

drop the price
to something resonable and let em fight, get rid of them, this shit must be driving you crazy..i am bored now...:)

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Someone will eventually pay the $500, especially since we won't be seeing any new OGR gear or I would just hold on to them if I were Logic and relist them down the road

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

They are my seeds.......and now ograskal is no longer making seeds....this is what they are worth to me...

:animbong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom