I want to be an organic superstar

• Thread starter Castaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Castaway

Hello all my name is Jacob and I have been working with Bio-Bizz NA for about 2 years now and I am an organic superstar. I was working two jobs before this one fell into my arms. I was dropping off boxes at a warehouse and was asked if I wanted a job by a man named Anthony, he explained to me what he was launching in North America and I couldn't refuse this offer it seemed to good to be true. Come to find out it was everything that I was looking for in a Job/Life style/Family/ opportunity. I had used other nutrients in my past until I was turned on the Bio-Bizz and I've never looked back since... A little about me is that I am an Avid break dancer and have been for the past 8 years, also I love gardening with Bio-Bizz organics, and I am a scorpio... LOL well that's a little about me so if you have any questions and or would just like to talk I will be checking in on these forums daily from now on so I hope I will learn a lot from all you farmers and I hope I can help answer any of you questions on Bio-Bizz Organics... O Yeah DONT FORGET "If it's not certified...It's NOT Organic."

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

hey brotha let me get your email address ive got some good pictures id like to send you

K

kimburns

welcome aboard and congrats on the new job hope it keeps going well for you, cant wait for future sharing

C

Castaway

I am the a Rep for Bio-Bizz / GM... I deal with all our customer relations, picking and packing, logistics, and sales, and anything else that is thrown my way...

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Castaway, job sounds great, I wont one, just kidding.
Stay Safe in the windy city. Peace

SupraSPL

SupraSPL

What do you do for organic soil and water? I tried Fox Farms Ocean Forest which worked great. It seems to have had Hypoaspis miles predatory soil mites included, which I love for keeping fungus gnat larvae at bay.

I tried my own soil mix made of premier peat, dolomite lime, diatomaceous earth and organic wetting agent which saved a ton of $$ over FFOF. I water with remineralized R/O and use Age Old Organics liquid ferts. Maybe next time I'll give Biobizz a go.

S

sunsimulator

:sun2: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FARM <<<

ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR YA << IM A PM AWAY!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

windy city

welcome to the farm! I hope you brought Gino's Pizza. :party0033:

T

Time

Hello castaway. Nice to see biobizz is finally hiring some North-American reps lol.

I met the Biobizz reps at the hydro expo in 08.... I feel sorry for the owners of Biobizz because the arrogant reps they sent to the hydro expo were bashing California, the North American market, and making a complete asses out of themselves and the Biobizz name. Two women who had walked up to the booth while I was talking to them commented on how they need to go back home if that's the way they feel lol.

If you actually care about the company you work for then you really need to tell your bosses not to waste money sending those same idiots all the way to California because they did a poor job of representing their company.

D

Dan K

Sounds like a great career w/ Bio Bizz.. How do you get that gig??? I would def. pitch bio's products fur sure....

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

Same here, i've heard nothing but good things about their product

K

Kushbreath

Hi castaway,I just recently started using Bio-Bizz and i like it so far.I received the free sample pack.I talked to Anthony on the phone when i called to ask a question about the nutrients,very cool guy and very helpful. In the future Bio-Bizz is the company I'll purchase all my soil nutrients from.I wanna buy the All-Mix next time around to use with the lineup.I'm sure the results will be a lot better.

C

Castaway

Over Seas Reps

Hello Time;
So about the reps that you met at the trade show in 08.. I'm thinking your talking about the Max Yield show?? Well the thing that you need to understand is that our partners over seas rarely come to the states and they aren't used to the U.S. market place.. So I apologize if this gave you a sour taste in your mouth about the way that we represent Bio-Bizz-NA... We are a small group but we are all from the same up bringing, and we do what we love "Helping the earth not hurting it, & working with like minded individuals." If you feel that the representation was poor at the next show this July 2010 come back and speak with me, I would love to meet you and speak more in depth... I hope that you read this post and email me back at this email address so we can talk... [email protected] , hope to hear from you soon TIME !!! AND ANY ONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH ME THIS IS MY DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS... "THINK GREEN...THINK BIOBIZZ"

Hello castaway. Nice to see biobizz is finally hiring some North-American reps lol.

I met the Biobizz reps at the hydro expo in 08.... I feel sorry for the owners of Biobizz because the arrogant reps they sent to the hydro expo were bashing California, the North American market, and making a complete asses out of themselves and the Biobizz name. Two women who had walked up to the booth while I was talking to them commented on how they need to go back home if that's the way they feel lol.

If you actually care about the company you work for then you really need to tell your bosses not to waste money sending those same idiots all the way to California because they did a poor job of representing their company.

H

hbstoner

Nice to have reps from nute companys around here.. never used bio bizz but maybe the farm will get some samples thrown our way :) Welcome castaway!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jacob Greetings, we talked befor via mail. Im from europe and i can tell Jacob is the best guy Bibobizz have lol...Anyway bro welcome and have fun. We talk soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom