I Want To Donate An Entire Grow To Veterans With P.t.s.d.

• Thread starter FreeRadical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I want to donate an entire grow cycle to veterans with p.t.s.d. Im going to start at my local v.a. and I would like to hear from people that would be interested in this from any perspective. My goal is to put together a group of like minded people to fund and operate a garden for this application full time. Hopefully something pretty decent size done as legit as possible with as much transperancy as can be provided by poating here and eventually on a dedicated word press site I already started but not much of anything is done yet so I will wait to post the url. Seriously anyone that wants to help or even wants to discuss needing medicine as a veteran when you couldnt afford it. Like the situation i was in when i was homeless for a little while. Someone really kind gave me some really nice pressed hash and some decent island sweet skunk and its time to repay that favor. Thank you Demaris of The Wormhole. You kept me from giving up in the hardest moment of my life. Now its time to put in some work so I can do the same. Anyone with enough time or enough willingness to help in any way would be most appreciated. Upto and including corporate sponsorship or even just a discount. Yeah im willing to sell my soul to get this done lol. Whos with me?

scoop

scoop

Much respect. PTSD is a bitch.

It amazes me (saddens me) that more research hasn't been done in this area. Weed wipes my dreams clean. I haven't dreamed extensively in years. This was a "God" send (for lack of a better term) for me when I lost my oldest son. I can only imagine how it would help Vets suffering from memories of war/death....yet.... yeah.....another case of fucked up Gov't and misguided public perception.

I'd like to get something going locally myself in this area. I have a bevy of equipment from the glory days just sitting here. I'd love to give a few folks a set up/seeds/some knowledge and help them be self-sufficient. I mean...who can afford to buy pot at the prices these clowns are charging...even on the "Med" side? Fuck me....it's highway robbery.

Our Vets should be lining up for FREE weed! Fuckin bullshit....... yet as a nation we worry more about emails and other inane/assinine shit! Fuck me.

Again...much respect.......

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

You rock thanks for the motivation and i would love to make any folks with a little bit of space and the need self seficient.
that's awesome. this is what hells angels should be doing

Good idea ill go talk to some bikers... They got vets and others with ptsd...

Much respect. PTSD is a bitch.

It amazes me (saddens me) that more research hasn't been done in this area. Weed wipes my dreams clean. I haven't dreamed extensively in years. This was a "God" send (for lack of a better term) for me when I lost my oldest son. I can only imagine how it would help Vets suffering from memories of war/death....yet.... yeah.....another case of fucked up Gov't and misguided public perception.

I'd like to get something going locally myself in this area. I have a bevy of equipment from the glory days just sitting here. I'd love to give a few folks a set up/seeds/some knowledge and help them be self-sufficient. I mean...who can afford to buy pot at the prices these clowns are charging...even on the "Med" side? Fuck me....it's highway robbery.

Our Vets should be lining up for FREE weed! Fuckin bullshit....... yet as a nation we worry more about emails and other inane/assinine shit! Fuck me.

Again...much respect.......

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

that's awesome. this is what hells angels should be doing
Laval warriors
we grow pot too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom