I Want To Donate An Entire Grow To Veterans With P.t.s.d.

• Thread starter FreeRadical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I want to donate an entire grow cycle to veterans with p.t.s.d. Im going to start at my local v.a. and I would like to hear from people that would be interested in this from any perspective. My goal is to put together a group of like minded people to fund and operate a garden for this application full time. Hopefully something pretty decent size done as legit as possible with as much transperancy as can be provided by poating here and eventually on a dedicated word press site I already started but not much of anything is done yet so I will wait to post the url. Seriously anyone that wants to help or even wants to discuss needing medicine as a veteran when you couldnt afford it. Like the situation i was in when i was homeless for a little while. Someone really kind gave me some really nice pressed hash and some decent island sweet skunk and its time to repay that favor. Thank you Demaris of The Wormhole. You kept me from giving up in the hardest moment of my life. Now its time to put in some work so I can do the same. Anyone with enough time or enough willingness to help in any way would be most appreciated. Upto and including corporate sponsorship or even just a discount. Yeah im willing to sell my soul to get this done lol. Whos with me?

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I would have no problem with non veterans joining. Any ideas on contacting them? My purpose for choosing veterans other than relating because i am one is accessibility. I did not mean to be insulting or disclude anyone. P.T.S.D. is friggin aweful no matter how you aquire it. And cannabis sure helps me with it. Or i would be ina totally different mind set most of the time.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If a vet is part of a VA program, and said person comes up positive on a drug test (they do drug test often), they will get kicked out of said VA program. It's a way to keep vets hooked on BS drugs vs something that actually help vs harms. Big government won't be happy your messing with their money.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Colorado has included PTSD as a qualifying condition for medical. But, Mr Trich is right, the VA tests our guys regularly.
I know guys that really need this. I don't know how I can help, due to indegence. But, I'm not afraid to sweat, and have a pound I'll donate.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Go watch the TV show called weedetiquette (or however it's spelled). They did an entire episode just for Ptsd vets and HOW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT won't do ANYTHING but keep giving them pharmaceutical drugs that hurt, not something that helps. Then boot thwm.out of the VA program, losing their hard earned MONEY, benefits (med insurance), and help just for mj.

So please make sure you follow the VA laws, not your own thoughts. You may and can risk the livelihood of our vets just by trying to help.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I know guys that have given up on the VA. A close friend is a 3 tour Vietnam vet, with PTSD and a bad back. I brought him truckloads of manure, tilled for him, provided 12 GG4 and GSC clones, tied up plants and trimmed for free.
I didn't tell him to quit the va, but I won't abandon him either.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The VA is a seperate entity from everyone else. Granted Colorado may be a rec state, it's still federally illegal. The VA is a federally funded corruption.... I mean operation. Meaning it's still federally illegal. And I don't know any vet who is willing to throw their pension, VA med benefits, ect, out the window for mj.

Don't get me wrong, I help my pstd Vietnam vet uncle any chance I get. But I also help his pass his piss tests to continue getting his va bennies. I

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Im a veteran that goes to the va. They seem to accept me using mmj. But its for seizures. Not just ptsd. I dont want to force anyone. And i really dont want to help people that have other options. Im trying to help people in a simaler situation to i was in or am in. No help from the government. No help from the state. No help from pharmafuckingcuticals. I want to be there for the desperate. Thanks for your advice but im gonna stand and fight just like when i was in...

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Im a veteran that goes to the va. They seem to accept me using mmj. But its for seizures. Not just ptsd. I dont want to force anyone. And i really dont want to help people that have other options. Im trying to help people in a simaler situation to i was in or am in. No help from the government. No help from the state. No help from pharmafuckingcuticals. I want to be there for the desperate. Thanks for your advice but im gonna stand and fight just like when i was in...
That's cool they don't seem to mind. I'm curious if it's pain medicine they frown upon when using marijuana as well?
Or is it Benzos they're OK with marijuana?

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I dont know i dont accept pills from the va since i died three times and had to be brought back repeatedly. Dont ever take 10 different meds at once they dont even know how to calculate for combinations bigger than 3

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have ptsd and had multiple tramatic brain injuries, Im not a veteran
Having these disabilities makes it difficult to interact with people, or even want to leave my house
I havnt had any real friends for 15+ years and I dont plan on making any soon because I am afraid to let down my guard because it would make me vulnerable to another attack.
Not really sure what to do now, I have had tbi for so long with no treatment I get confused, I get angry for no reason and yell, laugh or cry at inapropriate moments, repeat myself over and over, and forget things I shouldnt like peoples names. I have ringing in my ears, head aches, and I see spots. The list goes on...
Been growing my own medicine for a few years and I have to say it works much better than ANY pill that I was ever given for depression or anxiety. I also notice the opposite effect on my memory and cognative skills when using cannabis, I am much more alert and attentive after consuming. When I wake up, if I dont use cannabis, I am tired, confused, depressed and cant function. I use cannabis and it wakes my injured brain up and gets me thinking and going.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Wow man. We got allot in common. I have seizures because of a tbi. I think I went about 5 years without any relationships and lost so many of my friends because of hiding out away from people and not doing things anymore. Thankfully cannabis has allowed me to make new friends and has given me a way to be of service to others. Like this project for example. What could we do as a team to make both of our situations better. If possible lets try to build some sort of support structure including like a gear library of hydro equipment and lights and such to give out to people in need. And maybe convince a really cool company to sponsor us and give out starter kits to people that cant afford to start growing. I would also like to create a medicine bank we can give out meds from. Would any of this be useful for you or do you have any ideas? Your post touched me man. Im sorry i didnt think about non veterans from the gate. Im here for you if you ever need someone to listen or even yell at. And if you want man. I will be your friend. We can take it slow and anything you tell me i can do to help prevent you from getting triggered Im all for it.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wow man. We got allot in common. I have seizures because of a tbi. I think I went about 5 years without any relationships and lost so many of my friends because of hiding out away from people and not doing things anymore. Thankfully cannabis has allowed me to make new friends and has given me a way to be of service to others. Like this project for example. What could we do as a team to make both of our situations better. If possible lets try to build some sort of support structure including like a gear library of hydro equipment and lights and such to give out to people in need. And maybe convince a really cool company to sponsor us and give out starter kits to people that cant afford to start growing. I would also like to create a medicine bank we can give out meds from. Would any of this be useful for you or do you have any ideas? Your post touched me man. Im sorry i didnt think about non veterans from the gate. Im here for you if you ever need someone to listen or even yell at. And if you want man. I will be your friend. We can take it slow and anything you tell me i can do to help prevent you from getting triggered Im all for it.
Well if the united states elections werent like some circus with lion tamers, clowns and all maybe we could have a president that would totally legalize all plant substances and I wouldnt be afraid to. I dont know my ass from a hole in the ground as my gramma used to say. I stutter(never used to) stop mid sentence and stare blankly, and say very inappropriate things that somehow in my damaged brain are funny at the time. I cant interact with people, whenever I do its weird and awkward. My whole family is scared of me, afraid of pissing me off. It takes absolutely nothing to flip my switch, dr jeckyll and mr hyde.
If cannabis were legal I would be less afraid of being hurt, killed or jailed and would be able to combat my disorders and make friends again easier. Not sure how to do that when I live in a NON cannabis friendly state.
I was thinking of buying a tiny house and moving to Co but my heart hurts when I am away from my kids.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Hey man. Thank you so much for being so open about what you deal with. Maybe we can create a place to talk to eachother about ptsd and life like your already doing here. Even if its just a spot in the forum. Have you been here a while? Are there any admin that would help with that? If not we can do it on my site but i like that your comfortable enough to talk here. I say inappropriate stuff too all the time. Thats a really common symptom of tbi. Im here for ya man. We can take this as slow as you need to. If we get a group going so far there are only a few people here talking to us about this. But im also gathering people through facebook. Once we get enough people together from your state i would love to help draft a bill and make an attempt at getting medical cannabis laws passed in your state. We did it here where i live and i was heavily involved. I still have contact with allot of the people. Dr. Sunil Aggerwal (hope is spelled his last name right) probably being the most useful and reliable of them as far as medical information goes. I would never want you to have to seperate from your kids. If you decided to move and they could come stay with you wherever you went. My state of Washington, Colorado or wherever. I would feel differant but no one should have to chose between the medicine they need and being able to be with thier family let alone children. Much love man and stay in touch Im sure with enough time we can get you comfortable enough to make friends again. At least with other people who understand p.t.s.d. i promise no matter how upset or angry you become with me. No matter what you say. I will understand. Been there man. I got handcuffed to the bed in the hospital once because of my behavior relating to a p.t.s.d. episode and I know how it feels when even those closest to you are afraid of you. You got a buddy now even if you dont want one yet.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Ok good news. I am part of a forum that has a section just for ptsd and veterans. Anyone who is not a veteran is still invited. Also I am now training to be a Veterans Outreach Coordinator so I can start helping other Veterans navigate disability claims or just about anything VA related. Not sure if I can post this here I have seen links before so I hope Im jot breaking the rules. If the link is gone and you want it just private message me. Www.fourtwenty.us

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If a vet is part of a VA program, and said person comes up positive on a drug test (they do drug test often), they will get kicked out of said VA program. It's a way to keep vets hooked on BS drugs vs something that actually help vs harms. Big government won't be happy your messing with their money.
I got my buddy kicked off his va benefits and he could be happier

Top Bottom