I want to get optimum with CoCo

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gloriousgreen

Ok 1 st of all thx for taking the time to read this.

I am using Canna Coco and all the line of nutriment of coco
A+B Cannazym Ryzo and Pk13/14 but nothing else.I read so many opinion so i am trying to get little help.

I am using a 6-7 week strains and i am trying to get better size cola and weight (like everyone else).I am using a sealed room with Co2 at 1500.My flowering is where i dont feel i am getting all i can for the ripping and geting weight with only pk 13/14.I was looking at the AN stufff (big bud,overdrive and bud candy) i want to know if there is a way to get them in my regiment in coco or i should not use anything else in my curent way.

And one last thing how many time to you guys re use your coco?

Amateur wants to know.

F

fuzzy

Hey G,im using canna w/hygrozyme or rhizo in veg,in bloom i quit using rhizo after 3rd or 4th wk of bloom and start adding big bud. peace,fuzzy

K

KushMaster707

what type of water are you using and do you use cal mag regularly? the bud candy is great too i have used it in two runs now only seeing better results each time and im pretty sure there would be no prob adding it to your regiment.

530 gotta grow

im using b cuzz coco for the frist with adavanced nuts 3 part with all adds and getting the best iv ever got im so happy with t im never going back to soil

tricky

tricky

ok 1 st of all thx for taking the time to read this.

I am using canna coco and all the line of nutriment of coco
a+b cannazym ryzo and pk13/14 but nothing else.i read so many opinion so i am trying to get little help.

I am using a 6-7 week strains and i am trying to get better size cola and weight (like everyone else).i am using a sealed room with co2 at 1500.my flowering is where i dont feel i am getting all i can for the ripping and geting weight with only pk 13/14.i was looking at the an stufff (big bud,overdrive and bud candy) i want to know if there is a way to get them in my regiment in coco or i should not use anything else in my curent way.

And one last thing how many time to you guys re use your coco?

Amateur wants to know.

try adding vitalink budbuddy from week 2 canna rocks . I use pk 13/14 from week 5 too week 7 then flush for 2 weeks pm me for any other advice

G

gloriousgreen

Thx guys

Fuzzy-Do you use BB every watering? and until when (take a 6 week strain as exemple)

KushMaster707-I use normal water from the town (120 ppm) and never used any cal mag ... maybe i should.What brand you recomand and is it at every watering.And you use budcandy from what week to what week?

tricky-No Vitalink at my grow shop do you have a alternative of this?

thx guys for the help

F

fuzzy

Yeah,every watering starting at about wk 2-5 w/kool bloom.Out of kool bloom for the moment but had great results in combo.Flush last wk/half. peace,fuzzy

G

gloriousgreen

Ok i have a question

Since its a 42 to 45 days strain i should use koolbloom and big bud togheter from week 2 to 5 then flush final week is that right?

at what ratio (if you remember)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
what type of water are you using and do you use cal mag regularly? the bud candy is great too i have used it in two runs now only seeing better results each time and im pretty sure there would be no prob adding it to your regiment.
If he's growing in coco he'd better be using it regularly, yeah? Every feeding.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@EastBay

How do you recommend using myco in coco? I feed, feed and then flush. Should I use the mycho in each feeding?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, mycos are inoculated and cultured in the medium and should not require reinoculation at each feeding. You might want to learn a bit about working with them, they can make some funky things happen that'll trip you out if you're not prepared (rapid yellowing of leaves, for instance). Also, I've been using mycos sans reverse osmosis (but in SOIL, huge difference) for years. Now that I'm growing with coco I needed that RO/DI like nobody's business.

A good product for you would be Blue Mountain Organics Super Plant Tonic (I like all their products, very good quality, all-organic, extremely easy to use) found on eBay.

Btw, I was looking at a bottle of DN the other day and it's humic only. Right when I wanted nothing but fulvic.

C

CanadianClassic

you can reuse Coco a buncha times!

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom