I want to set up a discreet grow in my garage

• Thread starter Burger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cagey

A dark room was used some 50 years ago by photographers with ancient cameras. How the hell can you explain the existence of a "Dark Room"???. any one with a bit of brain still working would doubt your explanation. I certainly would think of something else Bud

R

RustyShakleford

A dark room was used some 50 years ago by photographers with ancient cameras. How the hell can you explain the existence of a "Dark Room"???. any one with a bit of brain still working would doubt your explanation. I certainly would think of something else Bud

Ugg, The simple minded... I own a Design and Print business and some of my business includes color drop outs and separations for Screen printers. This requires a dark room depending on the equipment you own, cause film is not only used for old camera's. You can get film in Sheets packed in Light proof boxes, etc, etc.. (see Kodak or 3m)

Quite frankly even if I didn't need a darkroom for this purpose, why is it so strange that someone would still Use Camera's and develop their own film? Some people do still consider natural photography an art form..

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

I have two of the Universal Hydro grow boxes...people are probably going to crucify me in here, but i'm pretty proud of my set up and want to get some tips from the pros in here. I'm pretty thick skinned and can take the abuse :)

Two Boxes
Ready to Pull
Ready to Pull Close

B

Burger

I just got the Yielder Pro with a hydro setup, I'm waiting for my clones so I haven’t started growing yet but the cabinet is great, very well built. I'll post some pics when I'm up and going. How have your yields been with the soil setup?

treebark1950

treebark1950

Ive seen the UH Boxes in person, they were at the LA Med cup and I def think they are a good buy for what they are. It useses a heavy duty cab on wheels and it was pretty darn quiet too. And yes they use real scrubbers, not sure what size but they looked to be 20+lbs of carbon in them.

I hung out there at their booth for a bit in between medicating at the cup.

They weren't crazy expensive either. If I was gonna do a stealth set up and I didn't wanna build something I'd give em a go.

Cheers

CabinetGrown

CabinetGrown

I just got the Yielder Pro with a hydro setup, I'm waiting for my clones so I haven’t started growing yet but the cabinet is great, very well built. I'll post some pics when I'm up and going. How have your yields been with the soil setup?

Yields have been really good... 1.2lbs on my last one which is pretty damn big under a single 600w :D I think it really helped to start with the MH and finish under the HPS. I go two weeks under the MH into flower and then switch.

I almost went the hydro route. I may upgrade with their kit, or make my own later on. What was their kit like? How is the quality? I couldn't quite tell how the plants were fed...is it straight DWC?

Top Bottom