M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
I have friends in Colorado! Has any one watched these? monkey5

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I couldn't make it 30 seconds into the first one before I was done..

Tex

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

their PTO tested at only 30% active cannabinoids!?! Weak shit! People are crushing that on a regular basis with nothing more than water n ice. This seems bunk

Onespark

Onespark

How is this boring? They are trying to help raise awareness and get in peoples faces with information. The documentary was not bad and I actually learned a few things about PT dosage in the later part. This guy is an activist and I thank him for his work. He dropped some powerful info on big players in the Governments hierarchy overseeing the 1284 bureaucracy. As we try to end prohibition this is important work. The 30% test and being "astounded" or whatever does sound pretty weak TBH. I have not tested it for myself although I do love the PT and it is the strongest and deepest medicine I have experienced. It has given me some deep, blissful sleep and healing when I needed it! BHO, on the other hand, I have tested and that is around 78 - 80% THC on average for us. So when I heard him say that 30% was super-duper I was actually laughing too. I don't know though. I thought it was crazy the legal repercussions he spoke on. The Gov has indeed patented this and owns it while keeping schedule 1 status. Incredible. We live in backwards land. War is Peace. Up is Down. Buy Alcohol and Tobacco. Marijuana is a slang term for a holy herb used by humans for centuries upon centuries. MARIJUANA is a super bad schedule 1 illegal DRUG in the "Feds" eyes. Who are these people? Not THE people. You can't make it, share it, ask questions about it, research it, quantify it, or understand it. It's bad mmm'K. We own a patent on it as a cancer cure but if you say it is a cure, make it as a cure, or share it as a cure you could be imprisoned for 5 -40 years. It is ours. *#* edit for a modecum of decency. Have some fluoride in your water and eat some GMO food a**holes. Shop the center of the super market and get brainwashed by the flickering light on the TV. Plug your pineal gland with mercury and calcium deposits. Forget who you are. What you are capable of. FORGET. Lose your ability to dream, create, fantasize, and live an independent life. Root for your local sports team and watch a "left" or "right" wing news channel. Believe what they say. Go to church. You have to put this or any drug through a rigorous 8-12 year FDA application process which is made impossible by schedule 1 status as a drug with "NO MEDICINAL VALUE". We all know this was actually stymied in the 1930's by industrial interests who control our banking system to this day. Is anyone seeing why this guy made the documentary now? We should all be singing this to the high hills like this guy has done. If you lost someone to cancer or even if you did not you should be stark raving mad right now. These folks knew this was a cure in the 70's and killed it at every level. It's not just cancer. It goes much deeper than that. Freedom to the people. Freedom to create, live in harmony, and be free. Freedom from corporate "money" schemes. And finally ... F*!$k money. What is real here and what really matters is all given to us on Earth. Clever choices will reveal our greatest rewards my friends!

Making me feel like a hippie but I am serious!

M

maestro

negative-chicken little mentality-weak sauce this ol'bird can live without

peace, puss n pot
what lifes all about

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
That is right Onespark..I thank him too!

How is this boring? They are trying to help raise awareness and get in peoples faces with information. The documentary was not bad and I actually learned a few things about PT dosage in the later part. This guy is an activist and I thank him for his work. He dropped some powerful info on big players in the Governments hierarchy overseeing the 1284 bureaucracy. As we try to end prohibition this is important work. The 30% test and being "astounded" or whatever does sound pretty weak TBH. I have not tested it for myself although I do love the PT and it is the strongest and deepest medicine I have experienced. It has given me some deep, blissful sleep and healing when I needed it! BHO, on the other hand, I have tested and that is around 78 - 80% THC on average for us. So when I heard him say that 30% was super-duper I was actually laughing too. I don't know though. I thought it was crazy the legal repercussions he spoke on. The Gov has indeed patented this and owns it while keeping schedule 1 status. Incredible. We live in backwards land. War is Peace. Up is Down. Buy Alcohol and Tobacco. Marijuana is a slang term for a holy herb used by humans for centuries upon centuries. MARIJUANA is a super bad schedule 1 illegal DRUG in the "Feds" eyes. Who are these people? Not THE people. You can't make it, share it, ask questions about it, research it, quantify it, or understand it. It's bad mmm'K. We own a patent on it as a cancer cure but if you say it is a cure, make it as a cure, or share it as a cure you could be imprisoned for 5 -40 years. It is ours. *#* edit for a modecum of decency. Have some fluoride in your water and eat some GMO food a**holes. Shop the center of the super market and get brainwashed by the flickering light on the TV. Plug your pineal gland with mercury and calcium deposits. Forget who you are. What you are capable of. FORGET. Lose your ability to dream, create, fantasize, and live an independent life. Root for your local sports team and watch a "left" or "right" wing news channel. Believe what they say. Go to church. You have to put this or any drug through a rigorous 8-12 year FDA application process which is made impossible by schedule 1 status as a drug with "NO MEDICINAL VALUE". We all know this was actually stymied in the 1930's by industrial interests who control our banking system to this day. Is anyone seeing why this guy made the documentary now? We should all be singing this to the high hills like this guy has done. If you lost someone to cancer or even if you did not you should be stark raving mad right now. These folks knew this was a cure in the 70's and killed it at every level. It's not just cancer. It goes much deeper than that. Freedom to the people. Freedom to create, live in harmony, and be free. Freedom from corporate "money" schemes. And finally ... F*!$k money. What is real here and what really matters is all given to us on Earth. Clever choices will reveal our greatest rewards my friends!

Making me feel like a hippie but I am serious!
Onespark, I thank him too! Key word,being:"activist"!! That is exactly my need to post this and give it to everyone I know! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Onespark, Yes..bump this! Video needs to be seen! I hope to help some of my friends in Colorado! Thank you! monkey5

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Pot Shrinks Tumors; US Government Knew this already in '74

Raymond Cushing, AlterNet May 31, 2000

The term medical marijuana took on dramatic new meaning in February when researchers in Madrid announced they had destroyed incurable brain cancer tumors in rats by injecting them with THC, the active ingredient in cannabis.

The Madrid study marks only the second time that THC has been administered to tumor-bearing animals; the first was a Virginia investigation 26 years ago. In both studies, the THC shrank or destroyed tumors in a majority of the test subjects.

Most Americans don't know anything about the Madrid discovery. Virtually no U.S. newspapers carried the story, which ran only once on the AP and news wires, on Feb. 29.

The ominous part is that this isn't the first time scientists have discovered that THC shrinks tumors. In 1974 researchers at the Medical College of Virginia, who had been funded by the National Institute of Health to find evidence that marijuana damages the immune system, found instead that THC slowed the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice -- lung and breast cancer, and a virus-induced leukemia.

The DEA quickly shut down the Virginia study and all further cannabis/tumor research, according to Jack Herer, who reports on the events in his book, "The Emperor Wears No Clothes." In 1976 President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out -- unsuccessfully -- to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the "high."

The Madrid researchers reported in the March issue of "Nature Medicine" that they injected the brains of 45 rats with cancer cells, producing tumors whose presence they confirmed through magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). On the 12th day they injected 15 of the rats with THC and 15 with Win-55,212-2 a synthetic compound similar to THC.

"All the rats left untreated uniformly died 12-18 days after glioma (brain cancer) cell inoculation ... Cannabinoid (THC)-treated rats survived significantly longer than control rats. THC administration was ineffective in three rats, which died by days 16-18. Nine of the THC-treated rats surpassed the time of death of untreated rats, and survived up to 19-35 days. Moreover, the tumor was completely eradicated in three of the treated rats." The rats treated with Win-55,212-2 showed similar results.

The Spanish researchers, led by Dr. Manuel Guzman of Complutense University, also irrigated healthy rats' brains with large doses of THC for seven days, to test for harmful biochemical or neurological effects. They found none.

"Careful MRI analysis of all those tumor-free rats showed no sign of damage related to necrosis, edema, infection or trauma ... We also examined other potential side effects of cannabinoid administration. In both tumor-free and tumor-bearing rats, cannabinoid administration induced no substantial change in behavioral parameters such as motor coordination or physical activity. Food and water intake as well as body weight gain were unaffected during and after cannabinoid delivery. Likewise, the general hematological profiles of cannabinoid-treated rats were normal. Thus, neither biochemical parameters nor markers of tissue damage changed substantially during the 7-day delivery period or for at least 2 months after cannabinoid treatment ended."

Guzman's investigation is the only time since the 1974 Virginia study that THC has been administered to live tumor-bearing animals. (The Spanish researchers cite a 1998 study in which cannabinoids inhibited breast cancer cell proliferation, but that was a "petri dish" experiment that didn't involve live subjects.)

In an email interview for this story, the Madrid researcher said he had heard of the Virginia study, but had never been able to locate literature on it. Hence, the Nature Medicine article characterizes the new study as the first on tumor-laden animals and doesn't cite the 1974 Virginia investigation.

"I am aware of the existence of that research. In fact I have attempted many times to obtain the journal article on the original investigation by these people, but it has proven impossible." Guzman said.

In 1983 the Reagan/Bush Administration tried to persuade American universities and researchers to destroy all 1966-76 cannabis research work, including compendiums in libraries, reports Jack Herer, who states, "We know that large amounts of information have since disappeared."

Guzman provided the title of the work -- "Antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids," an article in a 1975 Journal of the National Cancer Institute -- and this writer obtained a copy at the UC medical school library in Davis and faxed it to Madrid.

The summary of the Virginia study begins, "Lewis lung adenocarcinoma growth was retarded by the oral administration of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabinol (CBN)" -- two types of cannabinoids, a family of active components in marijuana.

"Mice treated for 20 consecutive days with THC and CBN had reduced primary tumor size."

The 1975 journal article doesn't mention breast cancer tumors, which featured in the only newspaper story ever to appear about the 1974 study -- in the Local section of the Washington Post on August 18, 1974. Under the headline, "Cancer Curb Is Studied," it read in part:

"The active chemical agent in marijuana curbs the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice and may also suppress the immunity reaction that causes rejection of organ transplants, a Medical College of Virginia team has discovered." The researchers "found that THC slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice, and prolonged their lives by as much as 36 percent."

Guzman, writing from Madrid, was eloquent in his response after this writer faxed him the clipping from the Washington Post of a quarter century ago. In translation, he wrote:

"It is extremely interesting to me, the hope that the project seemed to awaken at that moment, and the sad evolution (lastimosa evolucion) of events during the years following the discovery, until now we once again draw back the veil' over the anti-tumoral power of THC, twenty-five years later. Unfortunately, the world bumps along between such moments of hope and long periods of intellectual castration."

Coverage of the Madrid discovery has been virtually nonexistent in the US

The news broke quietly on Feb. 29 with a story that ran once on the UPI wire about the Nature Medicine article. This writer stumbled on it through a link that appeared briefly on the Drudge Report web page. The New York Times, Washington Post and Los Angeles Times all ignored the story, even though its newsworthiness is indisputable: a benign substance occurring in nature destroys deadly brain tumors.

For the full story, pick up "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer, or log on for excerpts from the book at www.jackherer.com

Update by Raymond Cushing

When I was a cub reporter twenty-eight years ago at the daily Advocate in Stamford, Connecticut, my first city editor—a white-haired veteran of the International Herald Tribune named Marian Campbell—told me that the cure for cancer was the holy grail of all news stories.

"Unless they discover the cure for cancer," she would say over the clackety-clack of the manual typewriters, "this paper goes to press on time."

What I found out a quarter-century later is that not even the cure for cancer is a big enough story to crack the Berlin Wall of media censorship in this country. Toss in the facts that the cure appears to be a benign substance that has been illegal for 63 years, and that the government knowingly suppressed evidence of its curative powers 25 years, and you get twice the story and twice the censorship.

I won’t name the "investigative journalists" who didn’t respond when I sent them this story. I won’t list the numerous "progressive" publications that ignored it. I won’t describe the forbidding sense of professional isolation I endured in the months I tried to place the story.

Suffice it to say that it’s what one would expect in a society that has criminalized its own young for two generations around the cannabis issue simply because we were told to do so.

Thousands of innocent people who are in U.S. prisons for possessing or selling "the cure for cancer" await liberation and reparations. Someday our grandchildren will look back and ask, "What did you do to set the cannabis prisoners free?"

Here’s what any responsible journalist should be doing:

Go to primary sources when evaluating cannabis research. The AP and other news organizations love to elevate "bad science" and suppress "good science" when it comes to cannabis. You have to read the original research articles yourself and make your own judgments.

Investigate and report on the war on children that is a major component of the war on drugs. The marijuana laws are the main tool the police use to persecute minors. No other policy affects more families in more insidious and devastating ways than cannabis prohibition.

Learn about the history of cannabis prohibition and about the pharmaceutical, liquor, and tobacco giants that are behind it. If you don’t know the history of cannabis and hemp prohibition, you’re too ignorant to justifiably call yourself a journalist.

If it turns out—as my story would seem to indicate—that cannabis is the cure for cancer and the government suppressed this information for 25 years (and continues to suppress it), then the body count alone will make this the biggest holocaust in recorded history. Virtually all federal drug policy makers of both parties since 1975—including legislators, presidents and the DEA—will be complicit and criminally liable.

That’s why they don’t want this story covered.

Raymond Cushing: [email protected]

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you for posting that up!

Norcal215, Thank you for posting that up! The last paragraph says it all! They all need to be held accountable..just like they do to us! Same justice..and WHY THE HELL NOT? Bastards! Thank you again brother! I hope you all will share this everywhere! The truth needs to get out..now! monkey5

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Norcal215, Thank you for posting that up! The last paragraph says it all! They all need to be held accountable..just like they do to us! Same justice..and WHY THE HELL NOT? Bastards! Thank you again brother! I hope you all will share this everywhere! The truth needs to get out..now! monkey5

Monkey i have read this story and shortened vairiants to it for three years figured some one needed to post it up thank you for reading the entire passage!

Melizzard

Melizzard

I would say that "cannabis is the cure for cancer" is not accurate. It is not "the" cure for anything. Sure wish my experience was different. I do believe it has extended my life, but it has not cured my cancer. So I'm always a little more cautious throwing words like that around. Every person's body, metabolism, and even cancer (and causes of cancer) are different. No way this oil works the same for each person ... especially when there are thousands of strains from which to make it.

That being said, I still do recommend it to every cancer patient I know. I can't prove it has extended my life, but I honestly think it has ... and chemo this time around is a BREEEEEEEEZE! I feel really confident that the oil is helping me in that regard too.

But, in MY case, it hasn't "cured" anything. So that's a very misleading generality to put out there.

xxoo
Mel

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you sure?

Melizzard, Here is another link just for you! Here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCslEWYsoA4&NR=1 .. Please watch all these parts! I am not saying anything..but..the "Why" you might not be healed of cancer might be the chemo therapy you are doing..NOT the Oil at all! But .. I will agree with all you have said..up until you said: chemo! Have not had that..most likely cause I will die first! My personal choice...I hope the best for you! I will be praying..for you & your health! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Melizzard, Are you taking the Rick Simpson Oil to the reset or renew point talked about in the video? Soon I will be starting my Oil treatment..I will let you know how it goes! And, I do believe there is sooo much more to learn about all this and cancer too! monkey5

Melizzard

Melizzard

Monkey, no disrespect, but you have no idea what you're talking about unless you have lived in my shoes. This ain't my fist time to the dance ... Been dealing with these mets for almost 5 years now. Used only naturopathic stuff ( yes, diets, juicing, supplements ... There ain't much out there I haven't tried or haven't at least considered). But even with the oil, and NO chemo, I got so sick in Apr they almost put me in hospice. Obviously I wasnt a believer in chemo or I would've done that to begin with. But guess what saved my life when no natural thing did????? Im still not a huge chemo fan and wouldnt recommend it as a starting point, but sometimes when your face is being beaten to a pulp, you've git to get that bastard OFF you before he kills you. Thats where chemo beats the shit out if juicing. ;) I know yer trying to help but until you've lived it, or treated it, don't make assumptions. ;)
Xxoo
Mel

Melizzard, Here is another link just for you! Here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCslEWYsoA4&NR=1 .. Please watch all these parts! I am not saying anything..but..the "Why" you might not be healed of cancer might be the chemo therapy you are doing..NOT the Oil at all! But .. I will agree with all you have said..up until you said: chemo! Have not had that..most likely cause I will die first! My personal choice...I hope the best for you! I will be praying..for you & your health! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Melizzard, Its all good..I'm here to learn..I eat 100 lbs of Earthrise Spirulina..that is 100 one lb. jars..made my lung tumor go away! Do you know about phylocain -- blue-green pigment found only in Spirulina in the food chain? Harvard Med. School Dr's found every time cancer cells came in contact with phylocain..they became normal! I could give you the exact research once I have a chance to unpack my things! And Medical Mushrooms..are you down? Good book..made my daughters tumor go away in 3 days..recipe from that book..3 times a day she ate the soup..It worked! I only want to be helpful..monkey5

N

ncmaineac

monkey

could you be more specific on what kind of tumor they were ? thanks

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
ncmaineac, Mine was in my right lung! My daughters was under her arm pit .. hers was the size of a walnut..bright red, rock hard! Other than that..not sure.. I have no insurance! My daughter has full insurance..but said:" She wanted to do..what ever I would do" to make it go away! ..And it did, in 3 days! Lol..monkey5

Melizzard

Melizzard

Yeah, I'm familiar with spirulina and blue green algae. Took quite a bit of blue green algae for a while. But, and I can't believe I'm gonna say this ... and I certainly can't EXPLAIN it, cuz as I said, I'm NOT a chemo fan, even still. But the conventional therapy has come in like The Lone Ranger and cleaned house. I'm only a month or two away from remission, if I keep going like I have been. All I know is I was dying. I started hormonal therapy, chemo, and brought in a powerful energy healer. Of the three, what's working? No clue ... don't really care as a matter of fact ... just as long as I get to stick around till I'm done. :)

Mushrooms ... well, if I'm seeing things that aren't really there, I get REALLY uncomfortable. Hallucinogenics aren't my thing. But thanks though! :)

xxoo
Mel

Top Bottom