I went out picking today

• Thread starter GrilledCheeze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

There's no way to know how many hundreds and hundreds of craigslist/marketplace transactions I've done over the years but today was probably the most fun for me. A guy had purchased a building that happened to be a hydro store that went out of business. The place was full of equipment and supplies with mountains of nutrients. A lot of items were stored on a trailer outdoors so some of the outside cardboard packaging was a little rough but everything under that was brand new. He had a ton of HID lighting that I couldn't use. I dug through it all and grabbed as much as I can use. I don't have unlimited storage so I had to be mindful of what I put in my truck. I paid $140 for everything you see here plus a blunt of some fire he gave me.

I went out picking today
GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

and thats the story where he met hydro bye bye soil?
I see you noticed a couple of things in the pile lol. I've been collecting pieces for a little while. When I see deals I can't help myself. To be fair I've made a ton of money doing this kind of thing because I usually re-sell what I find. I know I'm going to go RDWC but I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I'll be leaning on you guys for sure when it's time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom