I would like to anounce a new member to the team my very good friend TRUECANNABLISS

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

:rock
well as the title says im very happy to have my good friend truecannabliss on the team breeding with connoisseur genetics

this guy is a serious connoisseur like my self and he grows the finest herbs around
many of you already know him from the boards or from winning 2nd place at the ic420 cup 2-3 years back with casey jones or from meeting him at cups etc
this guy has plenty of knowlege and is the best grower i know
his buds taste so good and are always very well grown
between me and him we have access to prety much any strain
we are going full steam ahead this year so expect to see alot of our stuff about
since we first met we had a great vibe
true was as crazy into weed as i was so it is a really great team
i also thank true for convincing me to give up the awfull tobaco(2 years ago)
true also convinced me that coco was worth giving a go(and boy was it)
ive never met anyone as into and on the same level as weed:bong-hits: as me until i met true and thats because we are real connoisseur's

our firs joint release coming up in about a month:rock
more details coming soon as we harvest

peace

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hells yeah OJD.. This should be great man!!!! TRUECANNABLISS does great work, no doubt..
:cool0010:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
True, IMO, grows THE best herb in the UK. He's skills are unserpassed.

Lookout dank seakers for OJ and True are gonna bust it wide open.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
o shit this is some great news.......i have had the pleasure of smoking trues budz...some of the best around for sure!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice! glad to hear about fellaz....finally give me chance to get some of your gear! congrats and looking forward to your drop on the project yall got kicking! ~SMF~

southstreets

southstreets

hell yea.. cant wait ojd.. and congrats to true for joinin ur team!!!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Love it when a plan comes together!!

F

Frutty_Grower

Awesome!! What a great tema guys!! Can´t wait to try some of your new stuffs.

R

Rob1

awesome just keep bringing more FIRE to the farm and giving us a chance at getting stuff from the best growers in the world it just keeps getting better and better.. good luck on your new partnership.. not that you will need it lol..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Congrats... can never have too many friends!! Cant wait to see whats instore!!

H

haze89

True's casey cut is the best around, he knows his shit for sure and I'm beyond pumped OJD is gonna be pumpin out some more dank, I've been patiently waiting for him to come back big and now the shits on!

L

Loudblunts

i wish you guys good mojo and endeavors or something like that!

props yall...lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The guy is such a wicked photographer too, i remember spending time looking at some of his work. Congrats guys!

T

truecannabliss

Let me start by saying how excited i am to be a part of Connoisseur Genetics, despite being a young company OJD has worked tirelessly to establish CSG as one of the top up and coming seed companies around(in my opinion).
In OJD i found a friend who's love and passion for growing is as great as i have ever witnessed(and i have had the pleasure of meeting & hanging with many breeders over the years) to say he has dedicated his life to the plant is no understatement....as far as skills, the fact i will swap bud for his is the biggest compliment i can pay another grower(and something i have not often experienced).
We have been itching to fill you all in on the latest developments and can assure you this is only the tip of the iceberg, we plan on blowing up bigger than an icelandic volcano this year.....with our vast access to genetics from all avenues of the gene pool our intention is to provide the finest quality cutting edge strains to suit each and every cannabis connoisseurs needs.
Get ready people, your about to witness something very special and with all of you along for the ride i couldn't be happier.
Peace

H

haze89

Let me start by saying how excited i am to be a part of Connoisseur Genetics, despite being a young company OJD has worked tirelessly to establish CSG as one of the top up and coming seed companies around(in my opinion).
In OJD i found a friend who's love and passion for growing is as great as i have ever witnessed(and i have had the pleasure of meeting & hanging with many breeders over the years) to say he has dedicated his life to the plant is no understatement....as far as skills, the fact i will swap bud for his is the biggest compliment i can pay another grower(and something i have not often experienced).
We have been itching to fill you all in on the latest developments and can assure you this is only the tip of the iceberg, we plan on blowing up bigger than an icelandic volcano this year.....with our vast access to genetics from all avenues of the gene pool our intention is to provide the finest quality cutting edge strains to suit each and every cannabis connoisseurs needs.
Get ready people, your about to witness something very special and with all of you along for the ride i couldn't be happier.
Peace

Welcome to the farm homie! Can't wait to pop some of your work into the room. This is gonna be the year of CSG. Dude's go hard wit it!

TortureKill

TortureKill

THis is great news! Perfect team here! Im already anticipating, u guys put in a lot of work, cant wait to see what yall can do as 1. Best of luck in everything fellas. Foreal

tK

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
A BIG Congratulations are in order my Friends!!! I have only RESPECT for both TrueCannabliss & OJD... Two years ago, I had the privledge of smoking a big handful of True's Exodus cut Cheese-- that's all I smoked during that Cup! I am convinced if True had entered his Cheese, he would have placed.

Knowing both OJD & TrueCannabliss, I know they will add a lot of value to our community with their breeding efforts.

CHEERS!

Mosca Negra

Top Bottom