ib takes ah stab at Chems sis

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

thanks for putting these up, no i think he just meant he wants to run the 4 and the sis...peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

You should get sick more often, just kidding but your plants look awesome. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

true grit

true grit

looking really good brother man, gonna be some hella nug in that bizzie.

hiboy

hiboy

Hey nice shots
So are you running a dirt grow and if so whats ur soil pref
h

rawman

rawman

i just picjed almost 8.5 os off mine in a #7. you got a killer pull ahead of you!

G

gooey

would you say the sis yields pretty decent then raw or what? peace

I

ibTheMan

Sis update about 40 days , lots of resin and putn on MaD wieght, there not in the best shape but they'll make it.

Chem cheesedawg 0021
Venom818

Venom818

See i told yuh,lol

lol, but for real lets see how these bushs go,Veged for 5 days, Day 1 budn under Sunpulse 4k for ah week or so then in go the Horties, Oh yah

everything looks killer bro,5 days vegged from being transplanted into those buckets ???

S

swisscheese

Love how the nodes are stacking up looks like a yielder and she smokes pretty good too!

2DogWalker

Looking real nice homie, you like the smell so far?

Are the hairs starting to get really orange? I harvested a nug at like day 58 or so and the hairs stayed sooo orange,it looked great, but it wasn't ready yet though...Gonna chop this week at like day 7o something..

Hope they turn out nice for you dude gonna get HUGE, nice work...

regards,
2DW

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them Sister's r looking really good. Makes me wanna pop more Chem Romance. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie! See u in the threads, IB.

general_sketch

general_sketch

Sister is a great cut. I like it better than the D, to smoke. The D is much more productive. But the raunchy smell and head ringing high off the Sis is just so damn good.

2DogWalker

Nug shot from a lil plant I just harvested of the sis, smells so dank (raunchy is the perfect description) nothing compared to what urs are gonna be looking like though im sure homeslice, but I figured Id throw a pic up....

2DW

IMG 4475
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up ib? so fresh and so cleean! stellar lookin room and shrubs= dankness peacentreez

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

fukin killit it shit looks bangin cant wait to see them finish!

K

kes5480

damn bro...those frome seed or clone?

looking very good either way!!
keep itup my fellow farmer.
peace
KEs

Latest posts

Top Bottom