Iba & Naa Seedlings

• Thread starter Bashar Assad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Alright so I have a bottle of dip and grow that I received a while ago and forgot I had and I have some questions on it. It contains 1% IBA and 0.1% NAA and for cannabis you're supposed to dilute it by a factor of 20. I have three afghan kush ryders in my seedling closed that are about 4 days germinated in rapid rooters. I decided to give this stuff a whirl and gave one of the seedlings a dip in it. So for what I've been feeding them with is a mixture of humic/fulvic acid, benificial fungi (AN pirahna), and benificial bacterial (AN tarantula & voodoo juice). I make a 250ml solution of that every two days and add 0.5ml of each to it and keep it in the fridge for storage. I believe dip and grow contains iso alcohol as well as a fungicide so I'm thinking that seedlings benificials on it will all be killed. But if it makes the roots go crazy I'll all for it. So if anyone has any experience with this stuff can you share it or tell me what to expect or if I shouldn't have used it lol.

Thanks

cannabeans

cannabeans

Dip and grow is probably best used for cuttings as it is its stated use on the bottle...

Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Oooh I hope o didn't wreck one of my seedlings lol. Well it was an extra one I was growing so I don't mind if I killed the little duddett heh. I read a few things on line of people using IBA and NAA on seedlings and having some success so I thought why not use it on my extra seedling and see of it works out. Actually it's been a day and a half since application and altho the seedling appears healthy its roots haven't gotten any larger or increased in number or mass whereas the other seedlings have exploded in root growth due to beneficial bacteria and fungus.

Top Bottom