IBA ppms for cloning

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

So I know that a bunch of plants have specific IBA ppms for cloning. I was wondering if anyone had any information on how many ppms of IBA cannabis likes for cloning. I could have swore DS had a thread here about cloning with IBA but I can't find it for some reason and I'm not sure if he stated cloning solution strength in ppms.

sedate

sedate

I use Hormex which has IBA in it. I have to say - several mls per gallon - bottle dose is 1ml, only produces a few ppm on the meter. Like <5.

I do not believe IBA requires a dosage window for effective application - the stuff is applied directly to the stem before you stab them into your cloner plugs or rockwool or whatver.

My experience has always been the more the merrier. Or root-i-er. Or whatever.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I believe dankworth has mentioned the same ratio as well. Dont quote me on this but it was .15-.3 grams per gallon if my memory serves correctly. He settled on .25 gr per gallon i think.

K

kushtrees

Never used hormex before but I settled on dip and grow after seeing how widely it was used commercially. The second page of this PDF has a chart for dilution ratios to ppms IBA and NAA.

They suggest 20-1 water-dip and grow liquid concentrate for soft woods as a starting point, thats what i dod last time. 19-1 on the chart gives u 500 ppms IBA and 250 ppms NAA. You can go a lot higher though. I haven't checked this on a EC meter, but I dnt see why it wouldn't register, maybe because its not salt?

Top Bottom