ibTheMan's ALiEn abduction Files (X-files)

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

These are my once classified, recently released alien abduction file as followed= first off pics of young aliens i rescued from ah spaceship crash into my trunk! top pic is Alien OG, 2nd Alien Bubba. subsequent files will reveal what its like raise'n ALiEn's!:spacecraft:

How it begun=I woke up to a loud noise outside and i thought " what the hell?!" so i go outside only to find 4 baby ALiEns crashed into my trunk, there spaceship was all messed up and they was cute so i couldnt kill um, so i hide um out to raise on my own, but these alien grew up real fast, they drank up all the water, and sucked up all ferts like ah vacuum and quickly grew out of control, some(2) grew like ah wild out of control octopus, while others stayed close to the ground like upside down alien starfishis.
To Be Continued:

Aliens 005
Aliens 008
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking might clean for a crash landing
i hear if ya give them lots of love and care they will get ya real high

I

ibTheMan

They also wanted all the dirt and perlite, as they grew !
But these ALiENS weren't shy about feed'n, GH, AN, no matter and then wanted to drink all this!

Perlite 0041
Perlite 0011
Goodies 0071
I

ibTheMan

these are like them things u cant feed after midnight. hers what happened in one night, AN turns um into the hunk. These pics are right before midnight and then right after i feed um at 12:02 AM !

Aliens 0081
Alien obduction 004
I

ibTheMan

i had no idea this could happen, in minutes with just1 feed'n!
just like the Hulk.

Aliens 0061
Alien obduction 006

2DogWalker

HOLY SHIT I need some of that AN Bro.....I think you got something here! Could be big stuff..

2Dog

I

ibTheMan

Things where good for ah while, but then they started getn mean, real mean, let'n off horrible gas's and stickn to you like an mean octopus. 1st ALiEn Buuba then ALiEn OG.

Alien obduction 011
Aliens 0061
I

ibTheMan

as my ALiEns became adults they where great lookn and strong, but the tension also grew, as they new it would soon be Them or Me !

Bubba 009
Bubba 0031
Alien obduction 009
I

ibTheMan

X- Files= The End.

Well the Tension came to ah point on the 70th day, after the rescue.
I went to see how my aliens where do'n, and thats the moment that spelled the end for the aliens,
They attack me! out of no where i got tackled by an Alien OG, this was all caught on security camera.
they jumped me but i managed to get away and i found ah knife and went back for Revenge ! pics show what happened=

Alien attack 0041
Attacked 0081
Attacked 0111
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That's funny gonna take you a week to wash all that sticky off you. You should go the the store and just stand close to random people to see what kind of reaction you get. The kid at the gas station is always making remarks about my odor. I just keep telling him I don't smoke what are you talking about.

I

ibTheMan

I thought more people would like it cause its silly and the same old bore'n threads get old, but i guess i was wrong.lol
by the way that Alien looks crappy, but i smoked some that was only 5 day old and its super good, thats rare for weed to be so good w/out long cures, so it should be super funk after ah month or so.

Come on X-Files, OG attacks, and Revenge this thread is like ah hit movie,lol

J

John Smith Esq.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! no your right on the money with this thread, i have to clean up a yellow puddle thanks to you!

++respect.

I

ibTheMan

LMFAO!!!!!!!! no your right on the money with this thread, i have to clean up a yellow puddle thanks to you!

++respect.

i figured if people actually looked at this thread, they would like it, im ah silly goof ball alot, i tend to be tons of fun,lol.

heres some bud pics if the OG attack wasnt enough.lol

Attacked 0041
Attacked 006
Attacked 0051
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Better get Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith up in here cause this alien invasion is going off.

I

ibTheMan

i always take ah bud off of every plant about 5 days before i pick um to get ah little taste, these are really good for a early fast dried samples, the alien og is super dank and tasty for lookn so crappy, i really feel its got alot to do with the First Half chems and second half organics(Mostly all AN) feert program, it works great. if anyone wants to know about the fert program, please ask, ill make your weed better.(i didnt come up with it, but it works!)

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So you run 2 nute brands on 1 run. Organic with synthetic supplements or vice versa? GH 3 part or 2 part? I'm curious. I'll take you up on your offer to explain.

I

ibTheMan

So you run 2 nute brands on 1 run. Organic with synthetic supplements or vice versa? GH 3 part or 2 part? I'm curious. I'll take you up on your offer to explain.

I run Connoisseur A & B w/ favorite additives(what ever you like and could be any chemy fert ie. GH)

So i run the Chemy ferts for the Half of the bud'n cycle ( We will just its ah 9 week cycle) so you would use the chemies for the first half (4 weeks) which gives you the better plant structure and better potential yields,
then you switch to the Organic Ferts of your choose, so for the Organics i use AN Super Tea, Nervana, and B'cuzz Flavor for about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks, then flush.

It works great i have tried the same(ah couple includen mine) weed grown at the same time next to each other 1 with st8 chemmies the whole time and 1 Done the 50 chem, 50 org the One done with the Chemical & Organics Both Smelled better and Tasted ah good amount better(and the srt8 chemical plants where also good , but not near as good!

Everyone should try it once or do ah side by side, youll probably grow everything that way.

This fert program was made by same guys that know there shit, and the AN guys.

It WORKS GREAT!

I

ibTheMan

1st pic Alien OG, thin ass bud but pretty good Fuely, oniony tasten and smelln(pheno is no more:)
2nd pic Alien Bubba not real dense smells sweet, taste sweet and fuely, mite try it one more time.

Mb 0041
Done bubba 0021
J

John Smith Esq.

So i run the Chemy ferts for the Half of the bud'n cycle ( We will just its ah 9 week cycle) so you would use the chemies for the first half (4 weeks) which gives you the better plant structure and better potential yields,
then you switch to the Organic Ferts of your choose, so for the Organics i use AN Super Tea, Nervana, and B'cuzz Flavor for about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks, then flush.

It works great i have tried the same(ah couple includen mine) weed grown at the same time next to each other 1 with st8 chemmies the whole time and 1 Done the 50 chem, 50 org the One done with the Chemical & Organics Both Smelled better and Tasted ah good amount better(and the srt8 chemical plants where also good , but not near as good!

thats interesting, i can see your logic, get them pumped on steroids during the stretch and then meat and potatoes (organics) when buds are swelling for the taste - thought about doing it too but you never hear anyone else doing it, so i figured it was just me being silly...im gonna give it a go too and see how it pans out..whats the worst that could happen right??..:very_first_smiley:

nice pics btw!

Top Bottom