Ice Cream and Double Purple Doja Clones... Greenhorn

• Thread starter Mr.Smotpoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Smotpoker

So a few weeks ago I decided that Ive have enough of 20$ .7's for anything other than Mid grade. Put the word out amongst some close friends in the cultivation scene. a few days later i get a lead on some clones. my friend says that some guy he knows has "Ice Cream" and "Purple Dojo". i Googled the shit out of that. i found the so called "Ice Creams" they looked promising. Could not find a "purple dojo"..yet stumble across this gorgeous specimen " double purple doja" I fell in love. After waiting about a week (which was great, it gave me time to convert the closet) I got "The Babies". When my friend delivered them to me, he got some too, he said the he had misheard the supplier. " Dude, you got 2 Ice Creams, and I think he said Double Purple Doja..(looked blank for a moment) yea.. you got 3 of those anyway"

I received 5 clones, in rock-wool. They appear to have well formed roots. looked pretty good. some had dying bottom leaves, but thriving tops. i put them in some jiffy soil. 6" pots. Now, im about two weeks into my grow. they're all showing pistols. some are getting new shoots while others just look like the day i got them.

*leaves started to yellow more*

*have random dark blotches* Just on the DPD's now that im thinking of it

*added Peruvian Bat Guano to top soil*

:sign0065:

I need as much help as i can get and i can take pics, just want to know if i can raise the attention of those knowledgeable and interested. Your time is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

what kind of light in your converted closet? whats the temp? humidity? what kind of water are u using? did u ph the water? going from rockwoll to soil can have issues like u described untill the roots make their way into the soil as there are denity issues, you could be overwatering them as the rockwool cube where all the roots are could be drowning. what were the condition of their mother room? i just put some cuts that lived their whole life under floros under a 1k mh n it took em at least a week to exhibit good healthy growth, while they dropped a few bottom leaves. im wondering if the dark blotchy spots you speak of are just the rest of the leaf yellowing a bit n some spots staying the stronger green color they had before they were cuts... this happens as the plants use stored energy to establish new roots. there are many variables and pictures would help u get answers quicker

M

Mr.Smotpoker

0511111719-04.jpg
0511111719-03.jpg
0511111719-02.jpg
0511111719-01.jpg
0511111719-00.jpg
0511111718-02.jpg
0511111718-01.jpg
0511111718-00.jpg
0511111717-02.jpg
0511111717-01.jpg
0511111717-00.jpg
0511111716-03.jpg
0511111716-02.jpg
0511111716-01.jpg
0511111716-00.jpg
0511111715-04.jpg
0511111715-02.jpg
0511111715-01.jpg
0511111715-00.jpg

M

Mr.Smotpoker

im using cfl's. i have 2 120w cool white bulbs 1 120w daylight bulb. 1 24" coolwhite GE britestik and a kitchen dome hanging from an adjustable old fan stand, which has a 12'' 32w warm white and an 8'' 22w "blacklight" agriculture lamp.

M

Mr.Smotpoker

Oh yea

Im running Floro's. The kitchen dome has a 12'' warm white 32w and a 8'' agriculture (so i was told) black light 22w. 24" GE BrightStick that i think i read 18w on it im not sure tho. Then there is a 130w daylight spec Sylvania. And i was gifted the 2 cool whites. I was told they output 120w and came from a growbox that was purchased online. I was given a premixed solution of botanicare sweet: berry. i brought over a 1 gal jug and my friend mixed it for me. and then he gave me some Peruvian bat guano like a week after.

the window fan is venting out into the attic. there is a filtered intake. Temp is a steady 75ish never above 80. Humidity is about 50/60. Im using poland springs water. Light schedule was 18/6 for 5 days 20/4 for 5 days now 24 for the past 3 or 4 days. Now im having probs

i do keep the soil on the drier side. it is moist but definitely not WET. my mom has been ripping me a new asshole saying im gonna kill 'em from over watering cos i mist my top soil when its dry, so it will keep up the humidity. she does have a greenthumb but she dont even smoke! and im not sure she has ever grown buds, but when i was a teen her ex husband grew in our back yard. and it was fantasticle product.
:worried:

M

Mr.Smotpoker

i forgot to mention i just added the kitchen dome when I went to 24 on . My dad gave me the home-made fixture said he used it for 4 plants. It was a stand up fan, he took the fan off the base. welded on a bolt, to hold on the light fixture. i got it and took the legs off and turned it upside down. the best part is its adjustable. so to get to the point, i raised the lights up a bit. did i burn them with light? and is it fatal?

my problems didnt start until 2 days after the light add on. they where doing great, roots starting to poke through the bottom of the potters into the drain cup which i noticed today. The pic with the new growth (DPD5) she was my best plant, now im afraid shes dying, while DPD3 came to me a mess.. and then started to explode with potential now my best looking plant, except for the dying blotches she has now.

M

Mr.Smotpoker

Thanks a whole bunch. now i have some proof to show my mom theres (Mn) deficiency.

M

Mr.Smotpoker

Just talk to the buddy who also got clones from the same guy. and my nutes. he has only been feeding them nutes every 3 days. so i moved my light and watered down some of my solution and gave them a feeding. im gonna take pics in a few days and hopefully an all nute diet it what they need. im gonna take a wild guess and assume my soil is not providing anything but a medium.

M

Mr.Smotpoker

Doing well

I will be posting new pics soon. i added a DIY Co2 generater. the ladies seem to bee very happy about it. also made some bat poop soup. about 1 table spoon guano to 1 cup of 50-50 nute solution and water. feed all ladies one eye dropper full at the base where the rockwool is. :harvest:

Top Bottom