Ice |flowering | Week: 2 | Explosion

• Thread starter nokitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nokitty

nokitty

Hello everyone.

this is my 3rd grow using a similar setup.

GHE Flora series (softwater micro)
RO ( i need new filters i think, ppm is around 35 )
Centrifugal fan

600 WATT Dual-spectrum / Magnetic ballast
AutoPot system x4 / Air-domes
Coco/perlite mix + hydroton @ bottom

They been vegging for like two months, now its a god-damn jungle!
I've been removing low branches before entered flowering.

feed til harvest: 6 ml bloom - 4 ml micro - 2 ml grow per 3.7L RO + 300ml Bottled water ( just started using bottles instead of Tap {~1200 mS + Cl2 thx to Gov} since i use softwater flora micro, i noticed an almost immediate formation of thin little shapes in the water, can't be good )

I refill the reservoir manually every day with 4 to 8 L.

Questions are welcome.

Ice flowering  week 2  explosion
Ice flowering  week 2  explosion 2
Ice flowering  week 2  explosion 3
420circuit

420circuit

Nice! I noticed that if I mix cal-nit with other nutes there is stuff floating around, but alone be they all mix cleanly, some chemical thing going on, but it hasn't been problem here. Did you find a good price for those bulbs?

nokitty

nokitty

Nice! I noticed that if I mix cal-nit with other nutes there is stuff floating around, but alone be they all mix cleanly, some chemical thing going on, but it hasn't been problem here. Did you find a good price for those bulbs?

SunMaster Dual Spectrum 600w - ~ $70
~ $ 45 for the 400W MH

i live in a very small place, suppliers are few, and ordering lamps online is a bit risky and time consuming.

I tend to avoid 'floating stuff' while using my AutoPot system, it can clog.

Last edited:
H

happy b

Which "ice" are you useing?i done ice from female seed co a few times and i was never dissappointed.

H

happy b

Thatl be a white widow x super skunk i think.that should be nice.

nokitty

nokitty

It's kinda getting out of control in there, I'll have to remove the ratchets that are holding the cooling tube, should buy me like 20cm of space.

so far so good.

nokitty

nokitty

Removed the ratchet to increase the distance from the light to the top.
started dumping whats left in the res and adding fresh feed, the 'leftovers' pH is ~6.7

nokitty

nokitty

Been a while since i last posted, work...

1. it started like 3 weeks ago, it completely stopped, and its like it started growing again, that shit happen with two out of the four plants.

2.i hope to get 400g dry at best right about now.

3.stick to genetics that works for you, i'm back to LSD next time.

4.that's em today, will cut by the 22nd, two week.

5. picture 10 shows an unlikely failure in the delivery system(the main feed tube), the other side of the tube is connected to a reservoir, that's 1m above, u'd think gravity would do its thing, but nothing comes out, took a day to notice, first sign was finding an almost full reservoir when i expected an empty one.

Last edited:
north knect

north knect

I'm not to familiar with your setup but looks like some heat issues, nute burn and a slight ph issue..best of luck tho..I like me some old School ice!

nokitty

nokitty

I'm not to familiar with your setup but looks like some heat issues, nute burn and a slight ph issue..best of luck tho..I like me some old School ice!

I have to disagree on that heat issue.

no characteristic leafs curing up
no burn damage
and it was much shorter and further from the light than some others

i did not have such behavior before, so i cannot tell, not sure its genetics related.

in any case, i stop feeding nuts and will give pure PH'd water for last 3 days or so.
harvesting on the 21st , ten days from this post.

Top Bottom