Ice Flush And Dark Cycle

• Thread starter Ander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ander

What deos everyone think about ice fishing and dark cycling to bring out colours and increase resin. If you do it ,whats you're protocol. My plants are stardawg so its got purple in the genes

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What deos everyone think about ice fishing and dark cycling to bring out colours and increase resin. If you do it ,whats you're protocol. My plants are stardawg so its got purple in the genes
So in soil you pour fridge water... 40 ish... Into your root zone for last 2 weeks... This will drop your electric connectivity and lock phos which brings out your anthocyanins...which is linked to antioxidants...change of color is not a direct link to resin production.

I have an astro x star dog going now

Bannacis

Bannacis

Not sure what ice fishing has to do with growing cannabis...lol. I know you mean ice flushing, just ribbin ya.
I do a cold flush plus lower room temps. i think it kinda mimics the fall change, Not sure if it increases resin (trichcome) production. But it does help the plant ripen for harvest. I also do a cold folair spray...kinda like a late fall rain. But only at beginning of lights on.
Add some UV or IR light last couple weeks for increase trichomes.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Try those Blue Ice packs that you freeze in the house freezer on top of soil for us dirt farmers...I place one on each pot when it is time..

G gnome

G gnome

I love ice fishing!!!
Screenshot 20180107 183357

Top Bottom