Ice, Master Kush, and Trainwreck at 42 days flowering

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Had these feminized seeds laying around 4 a long time. Finally grew sum gonads and put dem 2 good use. :weed-sign:
You have 2 understand where i live is not pot friendly. Fascists run the state legislature in this state and a trafficking charge is applied liberally 2 any grow seized by the gestapo.:confused0054:
I tried 2 go as organic as possible with the lil money i had 4 ferts. I added some bone and blood meal 2 atami's hydromix and fed with fish emulsion during veg. Then i switched to botanicares pure blend pro supplemented with banana manna, dark energy, superthrive and used roots excelurator. Used clearex every 2 weeks 2 leach salts. Wish i took better pics, guess i'll retake dem when lights are just coming on...2 brite

Image11
Image18
Image13
Image19
B

buzzkill420

damn bro thats looking like a mighty fine canopy in there

D

D9420

nice little jungle you got there :rauch08:
i grew the Master Kush and the ice before both pretty sweet strains.:stonedsmilie: looks like your doing a good job with them. is this your first time running these strains?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Lots of training

Thanx 4 the props. 2 achieve the canopy i used my version of supercropping where instead of completely snapping the branches i only bend dem enuff til i observe some sap released at the bend. its alot of work but worth it. I plan on getting some TGA genetics next and will try my hand at LST with them. Dreamin about some agent orange, dairy queen, and querkle.:rauch08:
This is my 4th grow and i'm pretty proud of the results. :anim_19:
2 answer ur question D9420 (still don't know how 2 quote 4 reply) this is my 2nd time running ice which imho has excellent medical qualities. The version of wreck i have and master kush were my first try at dem. Have 2 say the wreck didn't impress me much. All the master kush look exactly the same and all smell like lemon fuel except one that smells sweeter like pink lemonade. Lookin forward 2 the TGA genetics :stonedsmilie:

B

Buddy Reaper

To quote a post simply click quote in the lower left corner of any post.

excellent grow & growroom, takes my hat of to ya, job very well done, enjoy the smoke :smiley_joint:

K

Kushbreath

nice looking garden! "gonads" will bring you good things! My state is also very pot unfriendly.Only concern (atm) for me is ordering tha beans :D good luck with you grow!

M

missmunky

Gorgeous grow mate! May all your grows be just as plentiful.
peace.
missmunky

Top Bottom