• Start date
  • Tagged users None
glockdoc

glockdoc

im wondering if this resembles anything to you guys. pop'd s1's of underdog
got 3 phenos outta 3 seeds..
one is a weird spice smell
2nd was pure fuel taste smelled like petrol and skunk
3rd is the one pictured above.. smelled like a container of grilled onions with a faint hint of pine..after 3 month cure it had no onion taste or smell just some repugnant smell like old dirty laundry faint pinesol taste, very strong cerebral high. very very stong, i have a high tolerance but this shit did the trick..
pheno #4 i am about to pop any day now..

glockdoc

glockdoc

thanks for stopping by.
i have no idea, id love to know, i had loompa and oom pah look at, would like anyone familiar with topdawg genes to give there insight.
i got some seeds out of a bag called underdawg from someone who was legit.. grew some out and had 3 phenos so far
if it was th seeds underdawg i wouldnt mind

H

happy b

Th seeds underdawg is a stardawg cut gifted to Adam Dunn by ass hole Joe . or so the story goes . I doubt it will be top dawg underdawg as I heard jj say he only gave that cut to 2/3 close freinds and they didn't give it out . but who knows . If it came from a bag seed it could be anything really . your description makes it sound like a chem of some sort.

H

happy b

Do ya hav a pic of the whole plant so i can see the structure?I grow a couple of th underdawg a while back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom