Ideal Air Commercial Humidifier Sale

• Thread starter unknowntheknown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unknowntheknown

unknowntheknown

Hey everyone,

It's that time of year to pay attention to flash sales and black friday sales. I'm in an arid climate and I have been using a DIY disc ultrasonic humidifier off and on for a couple years but it has started to fail on me. Only two of the eight discs now produce fog so I've been keeping an eye on a humidifier replacement.

Ideal Air on Amazon is doing a sale on their commercial style humidifiers. The following links I pasted are not affiliate links. If you don't like Amazon then maybe Ideal Air is doing this sale at other retailers. I'm not going to track down your favorite grow retailer for you but feel free to paste some links if you locate some.

You can get yourself a 75 pint per day GSH75 model for $246, normally $352, with the following URL:
Ideal-Air Commercial-Grade Humidifier GSH75, 75 Pints Per Day

Or you can upgrade and get a 200 pint per day GSH200 model for $364, normally $528.56, or about the same price that the GSH75 usually is with the following URL: Ideal-Air Industrial Grade Humidifier, 200 pint

Cheers

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Hey everyone,

It's that time of year to pay attention to flash sales and black friday sales. I'm in an arid climate and I have been using a DIY disc ultrasonic humidifier off and on for a couple years but it has started to fail on me. Only two of the eight discs now produce fog so I've been keeping an eye on a humidifier replacement.

Ideal Air on Amazon is doing a sale on their commercial style humidifiers. The following links I pasted are not affiliate links. If you don't like Amazon then maybe Ideal Air is doing this sale at other retailers. I'm not going to track down your favorite grow retailer for you but feel free to paste some links if you locate some.

You can get yourself a 75 pint per day GSH75 model for $246, normally $352, with the following URL:
Ideal-Air Commercial-Grade Humidifier GSH75, 75 Pints Per Day

Or you can upgrade and get a 200 pint per day GSH200 model for $364, normally $528.56, or about the same price that the GSH75 usually is with the following URL: Ideal-Air Industrial Grade Humidifier, 200 pint

Cheers
Just ordered the 200 pt.

Thanks

Top Bottom