Ideal Temp of feeding water

• Thread starter Floodster31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Floodster31

Floodster31

Hi all just a quick question what is the ideal temp for water to feed my plant they are in soil and perlite mix. I have been leaving water in the tent after bubbling for a couple of days before I water. Now I'm in flower its bringing the humidity to high so I have brought a mini water heater what temp should I.set this to. Many thanks

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Hi all just a quick question what is the ideal temp for water to feed my plant they are in soil and perlite mix. I have been leaving water in the tent after bubbling for a couple of days before I water. Now I'm in flower its bringing the humidity to high so I have brought a mini water heater what temp should I.set this to. Many thanks
I keep mine room temp or right around 70F-72F.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

dont quote me on this but i have read that using colder water (not ice water) than normal temps in flowering benefits because it mimicks a fall weather temps. as fyi i am not stating this is a fact.

Top Bottom