Identification

• Thread starter Midnight_Toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midnight_Toker

Hey everyone, i'm new but thought i'd come ask some people who know more than i.

I'm from london and recently theres been chat around about weed called African Bush, now due to me buying some i now have in my posession seeds, would anyone know any info on African Bush? It's flowering period? indoor or outdoor? hell from what i've sampled of it it seems mostly Indica than Satvia due to the amazing "i'm so perfectly happy just sitting here feeling my legs vibrate" feeling (you all know the one).

So anyone have any knowledge on African Bush? (note due to the way language works and a partialy def m8 of mine it could be somthing like African Bush)

Cheers

MT

U

ukcheesehead

Hey everyone, i'm new but thought i'd come ask some people who know more than i.

I'm from london and recently theres been chat around about weed called African Bush, now due to me buying some i now have in my posession seeds, would anyone know any info on African Bush? It's flowering period? indoor or outdoor? hell from what i've sampled of it it seems mostly Indica than Satvia due to the amazing "i'm so perfectly happy just sitting here feeling my legs vibrate" feeling (you all know the one).

So anyone have any knowledge on African Bush? (note due to the way language works and a partialy def m8 of mine it could be somthing like African Bush)

Cheers

MT

i remember back in 1992 ish i cudnt score any skunk all my dealer had was afirican bush i didnt real wana buy any but i thought it was better than nothing, so i did .
i must say it was great stuff (u are so right about the legs vibrateing) my legs went numb and i had to go to my kitchen on hands n knees lol . i havnt seen it about since then but i have moved .the only stuff we get here is sticks n seeds bush lol fooking shite . £100 a bar lol

M

Midnight_Toker

lol i knew i wasnt crazy bout the vibratey legs lol. good to know that i'm not crazy m8 thnx

happyherb

happyherb

vibrateing legs...lol....had that with some white rhino a mate brought over once....sitting there after a cone he said so show me ya plants ...how big are they since last time i saw....i said ...man ...i cant walk my legs dont work....he thought i was being a pussy and laughed ...said...youll be alright geeeeeet up... :dance .HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Top Bottom