Identify Pest

• Thread starter dmw918
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dmw918

dmw918

Identify pest

What Is This Pest And A good Way To Make It Leave Neem Is Not Doing It...

M

Malachi

thrips, you can get ladybugs or try some yellow sticky traps. i am a big fan of the hot shots no-pest strips though. they work great. if all else fails bomb your room with something like dr.doom

N

nog

yes thrips, you can buy natural predator bugs if your organic, but like malachi said no pest strips, its like nukeing the grow room, they kill everything, spider mites, thrips, fungus gnats, etc takes about 4 days to clear the room. check to see if all the pests are dead, if they are you can put the strip back in an airtight container, and get it out again when you need it.

dmw918

dmw918

Thanks For The Help. I Have Been Using No-Pest Strips And They Don't Seem To Be To Effective. I Might Be Moving To Much Air But A Good Majority Of The Air Is Recirculated.

I Also Got The Yellow Sticky Traps And Will Continue To Use Them.. Thanks for That... Needed That...

Also Got Lady Bugs 1500 for $5 Why Not...Even Though They Were Pre-Fed It Was Like They Were Cleaning The Buds... Great Entertainment... The No Pest Strips Might Have Worked...

My Main Problem Is They Are In The Soil And Haven't Noticed Adult's But More The Larvae(If That Is The Pic above) The Remedies Are Effective For Above The Soil And I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Used Predator Nematodes With Any Luck?

Top Bottom