Identify This Lil Bugger

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

Just got rid of spider mites, the dreaded 2 spot( keepin fingerz crossed) and now these lil bastards. Help me identify what/ who they are. I cant place them even in the books.
Identify this lil bugger
Identify this lil bugger 2
Identify this lil bugger 2

Mr.X

Mr.X

Holy fuckin shit, im runnin a fuckin petting zoo. 1st it was the gnats, then spider mites now fuckin aphids !!!! Thanx guys, so whats the immediate course of action ? I had 1 room with spider mites, the problem stayed localized i harvested no problem 2 rooms done. Problem is where i pulled this 1 from still has ladies in they're 4th week. Maybe a little far to use chemicals, right ? Biggest problem of all is i have thr next wave in another room not to far from both invasions. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanx in advance guys.

Mr.X

Mr.X

I can see the 2 wee things on theyr butt from here.100% definetly aphids.little fuckers.try and get some kids to collect some lady bugs for you.
Where can i get ladybugs after summer ? Im out east, north...

G gnome

G gnome

Holy fuckin shit, im runnin a fuckin petting zoo. 1st it was the gnats, then spider mites now fuckin aphids !!!! Thanx guys, so whats the immediate course of action ? I had 1 room with spider mites, the problem stayed localized i harvested no problem 2 rooms done. Problem is where i pulled this 1 from still has ladies in they're 4th week. Maybe a little far to use chemicals, right ? Biggest problem of all is i have thr next wave in another room not to far from both invasions. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanx in advance guys.
Sounds like a pain in the rear. Try to keep that grow rm clean as possible

H

happy b

Where can i get ladybugs after summer ? Im out east, north...
Not sure bud i live in Scotland.there should be somewere near you that sells natural predators.i mean i live in Scotland and i can get natural predators so there should be something available to you in the US.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those things still look like flea beetles to me, Mr. X. Hold on, gimme a minute.
stripefleabeetlecloseweb.jpg

There are many species. Some are striped, some are not. All are very, very small, and they're called flea beetles because of how they jump. They're a bigger threat to seedlings than mature plants and didn't touch the fruits on my Cucurbits. Mine had small red stripes running down either wing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom