Identify this strain

• Thread starter WeedStalkWonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeedStalkWonder

WeedStalkWonder

Hi all, last summer I grew this from a small plant that a friend gave me in May. I put it in my parents garden (only fertilized with a bit of cow manure) and it took off. Now with all the technical information on this site it seems like a total fluke, but regardless, I'm wondering if anyone can give me any idea of the strain? It got about 4' tall (no cropping), and had a light green colouring (not sure if that was a nutrient deficiency though). The effects are pretty mellow, and almost equally body and head.
Thanks and happy growing!

Identify this strain
Identify this strain 2
Identify this strain 3
Identify this strain 4
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey weed, no one can tell you the strain , it's not how it works , but you can get an idea if the plant is a indica or sativa leaning type, most common are "hybrids" that are a combination of these two types , yours looks slightly "sativa" leaning maybe 70/30 sativa /indica....
She ? Hopefully looks really healthy , just do a search on indica or sativa to more closely see what your plant resembles as she goes into flower , keep in mind the " sativa" will take 2 or more weeks to finish
Learn how to clone , make a few cuts to keep for the future , give it a name , and viola , you have your own strain with its own name , owned by only you....
I think you should name the cut dire wolf.....

WeedStalkWonder

WeedStalkWonder

Healthy looking girl you have there,tbh with you there is absolutely no way to tell what strain it is unless it was bought from a reputable seedbank.

Okay, thanks
Holy jackpot !!! You got the rare cannabis sativa Dutch isolator.

congratulations!!
What gives you that specific answer?
Oh , I didn't read all the way thru , it was last summer ? Never mind my advice

I got a decent yield and bunch of seeds from her, so here's hoping she howls at the moon all summer again.

Thanks for all the info. This is all really new to me so I wasn't sure if strains could actually be identified through photos.

Dire Wolf it is!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Keep in mind they can't be identified by photo , finished buds just might have similarities that you can compare , purple , bright green , compact , fluffy etc ......
Or aroma , skunk , candy , fruit ,lemon etc etc ......

One more thing , if she gave you seeds , and there was no male plant in the garden , that means she self pollinated " hermaphrodite, and that's not a trait you want , so try again or get some new seeds if you can ......

Top Bottom