Identify this strain...

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Disco Duck

I am a first time grower and am worried that my plants that are 1 week and 1 day into flowering are going to grow too tall for my space. I started them flowering a week and a day ago. The tallest was 12", others were 10-11. Today the tall one is 20" and the others are 18-19. I only have 8 1/2" left to raise the light (28" for the plants leaving 18" between their tips and the light). I am hoping someone who has grown this strain before can give me some idea of how much taller they are going to get.

I got these 6 clones from a dispensary in CO. I was told they were "pure Lamb's Bread". They came with a little piece of paper with info about them, which I've since found on a seed bank web site word for word (so I'm guessing the dispensary got them from that seed bank). I've read online that what is called "pure Lamb's Bread" today is more likely to be Lamb's Bread x Skunk #1. Here are some pictures, does anyone recognize it and have any idea of how much it stretches after being put into 12/12?

Here are some pictures taken today, 1 week and 1 day into flowering...

Identify this strain
Identify this strain 2
Identify this strain 3
Identify this strain 4
Identify this strain 5
S

socalsinner

Whatever that plant is looks great. Does remind me of my White Widow. Awesome

X

XmanN

What dispensary did you get them from? Maybe they grow it in house and can tell you the stretch on her. What size bulb you running? Is the hood air-cooled? I would start to train her in someway (LST,Scrog..ect) and hopefully give you more play with your hood.

devious d

devious d

i believe lambsbread is a sativa so will stretch like mad,training is essential bend between thumb and forefinger gently so the lead bud points downwards without breaking stem(very hardy and duct tape helps if a bit heavy handed) and tie down others, i use bendz now which i was shown on hear at pro-grow.com slip round stem support for bending. anyway asap on the training with the stretch they could get big.good luck.

D

Disco Duck

The plants are in a DR120 tent. The light is a 600w Hortilux Super HPS inside a standard class covered hood. I have temp and humidity in perfect ranges.

So it sounds like I need the net I've seen used in tents, and start weaving the branches through the net?

D

Disco Duck

What dispensary did you get them from? Maybe they grow it in house and can tell you the stretch on her. What size bulb you running? Is the hood air-cooled? I would start to train her in someway (LST,Scrog..ect) and hopefully give you more play with your hood.

What a great "Duh" moment:-)

I took your advice. He grows all his strains and said it will "almost double". He said if I switched to 12/12 at 12" and have 28 I am definately OK, especially if I topped them which I did. So I should be fine on the hieght. Thanks for solving my problem.

Top Bottom