Identifying Nutrient issues with Chatgpt -4o

• Thread starter cowfarms420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cowfarms420

I just wanted to share with everyone what I did and the results I got. I asked chatgpt 4-o with it's image identifying ability to look at this cannabis leaf and identify any nutrient or growth issues. You all have to zoom in on the pics but this is what it spit out. Pretty cool
File vsizrzebof7jkohx9esgoepq 3
Identifying nutrient issues with chatgpt  4o 2

C

cowfarms420

The pic is from my current grow and I am using GH nutrients. I then asked it how to fix phosphorus issues using this product line and it gave me a detailed explanation below. The spacing is all messed up after pasting it in but this will be so helpful for new and experienced growers.

Adjust Nutrient Solution:Use General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients, which consist of FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro.Increase the proportion of FloraBloom in your nutrient mix. FloraBloom is high in phosphorus and potassium, which can help correct the deficiency.A balanced mix might look like this (for the flowering stage, as phosphorus deficiency is more common here):FloraGro: 1 partFloraBloom: 3 partsFloraMicro: 2 partsFor example, if you are using 10 ml of FloraMicro, you would use 15 ml of FloraGro and 30 ml of FloraBloom.Flush the System: If you suspect nutrient lockout, flush your hydroponic system with pH-balanced water before introducing the adjusted nutrient solution. This helps remove any buildup of salts and ensures nutrients can be absorbed effectively.Monitor and Adjust: After adjusting the nutrients, monitor your plants for signs of recovery. Phosphorus deficiencies can take a little time to correct, but new growth should appear healthy.Here’s a step-by-step guide:Step 1: Measure the pH of your nutrient solution and adjust it to the optimal range if necessary.Step 2: Mix the General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients according to the adjusted ratios.For example, for 1 gallon of water:2.5 ml FloraGro7.5 ml FloraBloom5 ml FloraMicroStep 3: If nutrient lockout is suspected, flush the system with pH-balanced water before adding the new nutrient solution.Step 4: Add the adjusted nutrient solution to your hydroponic system.Step 5: Monitor your plants closely over the next few days to ensure they are recovering and showing signs of healthy growth.

Stokes

Stokes

Might wanna hold back a bit on the bloom. Tips looking a little hot

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
That's so cool! What a great idea! AI is here to stay.

emanresu

emanresu

You got me curios and I asked one to show me a perfect cannabis plant in flower. I've seen better ones on here but it's nice.
Openart image sLVz58A0 1716369814379 raw

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

Kind of looks like chlorine deficiency to me but most likely it is just the color of that strain, phenotype could have taken place. Some plants tends to turn purple so I would say that this plant is rather okay

indiofarmgrow

indiofarmgrow

Aqui comigo as cores mudam tbm depende da cepa... Vocês poderiam me ajudar a solucionar meu problema também? ficarei grato..

Choppr

Choppr

Thats not a deficiency dawg thats a fade
lol- fade is a deficiency... there will come a point eventually where she will stop taking nutrients from age (natural senescence) or nutrients will become unavailable by final flushing (forced senescence). (either way its caused by nutrient deficiencies)
When my Trichs are close to where I like them (some clear, mostly cloudy, mild amber) I will begin flushing, I will flush usually for about 9 days, I like to see some fade before the final chop, this tells me she's done with biological processing/manufacturing.

Early Purple can also be caused by cold temperature swings in the Rhizome. (bio-logical processes are slowed down from the cold, causing mild deficiencies).

Arguably, Others will keep them Green, bio-available nutrient right to the end, flush and chop. (no fade).

Stokes

Stokes

lol- fade is a deficiency... there will come a point eventually where she will stop taking nutrients from age (natural senescence) or nutrients will become unavailable by final flushing (forced senescence). (either way its caused by nutrient deficiencies)
When my Trichs are close to where I like them (some clear, mostly cloudy, mild amber) I will begin flushing, I will flush usually for about 9 days, I like to see some fade before the final chop, this tells me she's done with biological processing/manufacturing.

Early Purple can also be caused by cold temperature swings in the Rhizome. (bio-logical processes are slowed down from the cold, causing mild deficiencies).

Arguably, Others will keep them Green, bio-available nutrient right to the end, flush and chop. (no fade).

That color i would imagine is a desired phenotype in this plant. Most colorful plants ive grown started expressing this trait right about where he’s at. Doesnt make any difference to me though. Fight a natural process idc. I dont fight my lactose intolerance by drinking more milk.

Stokes

Stokes

Chat GPT can be useful. Dont usually ask a robot about living organisms tho

IMG 9199

The most simple and direct answer would have been “piss”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom