identifying nutrient lock up

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hey all , i was woundering id anyone can tell me the best way to notice nutrient lock up ? and should i heat my blades to steralize them before i clone? .. i just bought a ph pen , i havent been using one yet but i am going to change this asap , and my medium is pro mix hp ... whats the best way to flush it as well , just ph balanced watter? thanks
frost

N

NBfrost

thanks rips , my plants look amazing , i just havent seen the same growth out of them these last 2 weeks , no buring or curling , thanks ill post some pics very soon , i forgot my usb cable for my camera at my parents place .. i will post on sunday nite .. i pm ya when i get it .. thaks for the help

N

NBfrost

nope still in veg , they are my mothers for the up coming out door season ..will temp have anthing to do with slowing down veg?

M

maimonides

Warmer temperatures usually PROMOTE cell reproduction in all plant species, i.e. are good for vegetative growth (obviously within limits), so if it's getting warmer that seems unlikely to be the inhibiting factor.

B

booms

whens is the last time you repotted? sounds like they might be getting root bound and needs some more room to stretch there legs....no need to heat razor blade.

Top Bottom