Idiots guide to Cannabinoids

• Thread starter Spelczk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
so check your internodal! so og kush, triangle, cookie....maybe this isnt just a sativa feature, but maybe from having a certain amount kf a certain cannabinoid? like thcv!
Very tight formation, stacks like crazy

shaganja

shaganja

Fantastic work Jack she's a real looker too! Without picking ur brains are there any no-no's or defo's when growong a Thva strain?

Off topic... I am looking at a few home cannabinoid testing kits (Got a few cbd strains) to back up any 1st hand intuitive results.
Any recommendation on a reliable one?
Happy growing
indoors keep lights a s low as possible, without burning. seems they all stretch so far. maybe fim, i dont cause i like to see how the buds look unfucked with. landrace fan!

shaganja

shaganja

Same! Lol
i tried them outdoors last season in the greenhouse. i did i bodhi phone home, and the triangle side came out strong with one, and so far it is the best plant ive grown so far! the uv was four hours miday at around four to five feet above plants. i will admit i am a three year rookie, but its as good if not better than the stuff around! and im in michigan, there is alot around! lol

shaganja

shaganja

i feel they wont ask for it, until one of us gets a thcv strain done, and pass around! once it has been passed around and tasted/ tested, the need should grow. i think ppl. love thcv but dont know it. skunk 1 has it from the south american side. cookies has it from the durb, and the triangle. ppl are loving these certain strains, and have no idea thcv is partially responsible, if not mostly responsible, for the reason they love it
I might be wrong about south american thcv. They are not known for thcv as well as Asia, and Africa. The thcv could very well come from the afgani.

Top Bottom