Idk how to send my plant into flower

• Thread starter Abel2fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abel2fly

Abel2fly

I am ready to send my gushers into flower and am struggling to find a video with actual steps. I want to start tomorrow morning can any of you help please and thank you

CF89

CF89

Give it more darkness. There is no video because it’s that easy.

The long dark periods (12 hours) tricks the plant into thinking summer is almost done. Days are getting shorter. Not getting 20 hours of light like she used to and is only getting 12 hours of light so it knows winter is coming soon so it better start reproducing which is making flowers to get pollinated.

simple as that. Less light. More darkness and it’ll do it all on it’s own.

also. During its darkness period it needs to remain 100% dark. No light leaks. Etc..

Akabudz

Akabudz

How far along is your grow? Maybe a pic or two, maybe you could go longer before switching?
To tour question just change light cycle to 12 hours lights off, and 12 hours lights on 👍

Bandito_FTW

Bandito_FTW

Depends if they are photo periods or autos? I assume these are indoors. If photo period, switch to a 12/12 light cycle and the plant will do the rest. If auto, keep the light cycle the way it is and wait.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

For flower, your plant needs absolute darkness. So make sure there are no light leaks, no light from under a door, no light coming in an exhaust port, no light period. If you do get some light leaks, it can cause hormonal problems in the plant and lead to a herm plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom