Idk If I Have A Nitrogen Deficiency??? Plz Help

• Thread starter albino244
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
albino244

albino244

Can anyone tell me if I have a nitrogen deficiency or a toxicity? I have looked all over the net and I find mixed answers. The plant that I attached photos of is 2 weeks into flowering and this happened out of know where. If I can get any help that would be awesome !!!! Thanks guys :)

Idk if i have a nitrogen deficiency plz help
Idk if i have a nitrogen deficiency plz help 2
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Nitrogen (Nitrate) is part of your Anion balance. The four factors on your anion balance includes, nitrate, chloride, phosphorous and sulfur. All of these add up to 100%. So if you need to lower your nitrogen, then you can raise any of your other anions. Hope this helps.

albino244

albino244

Im feeding the the general hydroponics line. The Flora Series is what im running. So do I just cut my micro down in half? Thanks so much for everything guys

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I grow outdoors, so it may not be the best advice.

I would cut off your N for the rest of the season. Now that your in the second/third week of flower I would give a good dose of phosphorus. Compost tea would be a good thing right now also. High microbial counts eat up N quickly. One good dose of phosphorus, followed by a good compost tea, then nothing but water and teas till harvest. Just my two cents, that is what I would do. Make sure your phosphorus feed contains no N. Check your n-p-k.

Tnelz

Tnelz

If ur in soil just go a couple straight waters bro. It's not a huge deal. If ur in coco flush them with a weak nutrient solution say 250 ppms total. It's not at the point where it's taking over and burning everything. A little tip curl and burn isn't the end of the world. Next time u will know. Getting to know the strains u grow is imperative to success. Good luck and don't get to nervous most problems are easily fixed.

albino244

albino244

Im running soil, how will I tell if the problem has been fixed? Do the leafs unclaw and straighten back up? Also thanks for all your help guys sooooo much!!! Its my first grow. Im so excited.... and not to sure exatuly what Im doing lol, kinda learning as I go.. Any advice for the green horn?
IMG 1136

Tnelz

Tnelz

Seaman den hit the nail on the head. Seeing ur in soil I have always found my microbes will straighten most things out. In saying that u r feeding with a very unfriendly to microbes nutrient. However it isn't the end of the world. Brew a nice tea. Keep it simple some castings some Molasses and water. The microbes will help u a whole bunch. Just a suggestion if u are going to go with bottled nutrients and soil switch to general organics. Much harder to burn or over feed. All in all ur plants look really good. Make sure u lighten up on ur dosages. I would stop adding the green bottle altogether. Just use the micro and bloom. More than enough nitrogen there. Make sure u alternate water and feed. I would consider water water feed. Good luck bro.

Mr.X

Mr.X

You shouldnt have been using the hydro nutes for soil. GH has its own line called general organics. I would flush let all those salts leech out let yer pots dry out a bit for a few days, foliar feed and then fertilize sparingly. You should feed them less N when flowering so you have less leaf to bud ratios. Next time dont go with the nova series, buy micro,grow N bloom. Like that you will have more control over each nutrient and you can use the lucas formula. I dont use any nitrogen after the 4th week into flowering, theres enough in the micro for the plant to mature. Also look into the floraliscious plus its really good. Good luck

Top Bottom