Idk they keep growing tho!

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

They keep growing but still have that taco look got only on that white bucket she must be picky my humidity okay my temp is good my ppm meter isn't in yet so idk that yet but other than that here is the girl and the it lol. Think they can handle a gallon of water by now I did a half they other day and the blue bucket was dry today bad so I gave it a whole gallon

Idk they keep growing tho
Idk they keep growing tho 2
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Lower leafs on white bucket feel good like right underneath the top ones idk raise light I checked my roots I see white root tips everywhere at bottom on both buckets

EmanonGrows

EmanonGrows

I have a plant looking just like that too, mine seem to grow taco and then flatten out though so I hadn't really done anything about it lol..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What's your temp and humidity? How close is your light?

It looks like heat or maybe wind burn. They look a little over fed but overall nice and healthy.

I'm suspecting your humidity might be a tad low or your light may be a touch to close

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

What's your temp and humidity? How close is your light?

It looks like heat or maybe wind burn. They look a little over fed but overall nice and healthy.

I'm suspecting your humidity might be a tad low or your light may be a touch to close
Ur one I forgot to mention to lol tried to remember everyone that replies pretty fast

BigCube

BigCube

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They arent burnt or pale, no spots or strange growths. Probably just genetic.

They look pretty healthy to me!😀

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

79 to 81 temp
Humidity?
I would maybe back off to 20"-22" as 18" is about as close as you want them.

If your humidity is low it could explain it. Backing the lights off a bit may also help.
Your parameters all look good and the plants are looking healthy.

Top Bottom