Idk What Happened

• Thread starter BigPunkin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigPunkin

BigPunkin

i was gone for 3 weeks so i got out my blumats and mixed my nutrients up in a 5 gallon bucket and left. I got home about 30 mins ago and checked on my baby and this is what i found.....
20170812_225534.jpg

BigPunkin

BigPunkin

She is in week 6 of flowing, and there is no new growth; she's just putting on weight when i left, but has put on very little since i have been gone.

BigPunkin

BigPunkin

I know when i returned the 5 gallon was entirely gone, i've must setup the blumat wrong. I still didn't think it was nute burn. I noticed the tips were a little burnt so i cut back when i mixed up the 5 gallons. Last time it happened to me badly was about 2 years ago(? giver or take) and it was more like this.
Marijuana-Plants-With-Nutrient-Burn-720x480.jpg

I was leaning more towards a Magnesium Deficiency once i started looking up plant symptoms when i first see it when i got home, but i wasn't sure.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Damn yeah that looks pretty bad on those old pics. I'm just leaning that direction because all the younger leaves look fine with just the tips a little crisp. When I've had issues with nute burn the oldest leaves always get it the worst.

Top Bottom