Idk...

• Thread starter Mr.Xagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

This might not be the right thread and may be slightly off topic. BUT ,WTF ?!?! nobodies got plans for the festivities ? Were about a week away from 4/20 nobodys talkin about cups, concerts ,events ... whats up did i miss the memo ? Are we not supposed to talk about events on this forum "anymore" or is everybody to cool n grown 4 that shit ? I remember years ago you would just say the word n brothers would let you ride a couch for the weekend. Wheres the love, the comraderie ? SMFH .... SHIT AINT WHAT IT USED 2B...

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

This might not be the right thread and may be slightly off topic. BUT ,WTF ?!?! nobodies got plans for the festivities ? Were about a week away from 4/20 nobodys talkin about cups, concerts ,events ... whats up did i miss the memo ? Are we not supposed to talk about events on this forum "anymore" or is everybody to cool n grown 4 that shit ? I remember years ago you would just say the word n brothers would let you ride a couch for the weekend. Wheres the love, the comraderie ? SMFH .... SHIT AINT WHAT IT USED 2B...
P.S : im not askin if i can crash at theyre couch. Just in case. Lmfao....

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

4/20 in my house if you want to get a flight over man, I'll roll one for your arrival :smoking:

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

4/20 in my house if you want to get a flight over man, I'll roll one for your arrival :smoking:
Thanx wiz, i didn't know you wer a staff member. Cool, what hills might you be around welsh ? Where the woods are red and the triangles are green ? Emerald 2b precise... LoL !!! Nah bro, im seriously bummed with the HT cup gettin canceled in CO, i cant make it to soCal or noCal cup in june or july. Im gonna head out west regardless for the festivals. Hmu man, it would be cool 2 hang with like minded people fellow growers.

Top Bottom