If I Got This Would This Help With A Lot Of My Problems?

• Thread starter leeroy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Ive read the noobie books from whatever was most recent in 2015 and the ed rosenthal textbook one was the most correct of three i read which were the Cervantes one you linked, the Ed Rosenthal growers handbook i think? It looks a community college textbook and is for one of those weed schools also, and the third was i forget.. oh yeah was the grow boss from youtube. I wasnt new When reading them though. Regardless, the one you linked was accurate for most things but also has some blatantly false stuff in it. The Rosenthal one was the most preparing imo and was designed well for a beginner imo.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

ill look for the one you said thanks
The two on the left are all you'd need to go to intermediate level(I'm making this up as an estimate). Marijuana Botany is a great book, but a little dated in certain areas. Either way it and the textbook are my favorites, but the ed Rosenthal guide is the most useful to a new or experienced person imo.

20180211 164949
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Imo, you will get more and much better info asking the right people on grow forums vs a book. Shit I can write a book and charge 500.00. Guaranteed people WILL buy it regardless who' name is on it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I couldn' grow a fn tomato before I started growing Mary jane. I researched it for 1 yr before I even bought a thing. Where did I learn, grow forums. Not this one unfortunately. I didn't hear of the farm until yrs later.

Now (imo), I kill it. Granted I don' know difficiencies that well, but I can grow some super meds.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I got that link from there and posted it around here. I came here when riu went down a while last year and never left. Lol. I just hang out here and there now. And some other forums like mountain biking.
Funny..I belong to another forum (NOT RIU) and only gave that addy out via PM after I felt the peeps were ok..Anyone that asked..got NADA!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom