If I use poop in my soil, am I smoking and eating poop?

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
If the sound of girl scat cookies turns me on is that wrong? Here's some Forum cut grown by Waayne and smoked by me :DView attachment 329429
More Poop grown Forum cut, by me :)

IMAG0650

IMAG0650
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So first off Poo is everywhere. You breath it you eat it and so on.
Every time you smell someone's fart u just gulped down a batch of their shit. Plain and simple.
Poop can impregnate certain crops and is impossible to just wash off in some types of fruit or produce.
This is why when we have migrant farmers crapping in the fields next to or on top of our food sources we end up with a small outbreak.(and FWIW im not trying to talk shit about any migrant workers so STFU)
Poop Is good and it is bad. People poop is bad, and animal poop is god- So long as it has been allowed to breakdown into a stable fertilizer first. If you are concerned about contracting any of the many diseases that come from fecal matter then avoid using it on or close to your fruit or edible portion of your crop.
This is alot easier to do in a small grow or garden than on a multi-hundred acre farm.

But to answer the OP ? directly... Its hard to say depending on what type of fert was used and how it was used- If you are smoking or ingesting any poop.

PnL

LOL @ animal poop is God.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
More Poop grown Forum cut, by me :)

View attachment 329445

Can't really do Waayne any justice right now because my cameras batteries are charging but here's a few more taken with the ipad.

First up...the poo poo platter

We have shitty cookies

Shitty Lemon Alien Dawg

Shitty OG

Shitty Star Dawg

And Shitty Alien Dawg Cherry

Better pics later...now if you all don't mind I'd like to get back to my shitty day ;)

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Can't really show Waayne any justice right now because my cameras batteries are charging but here's a few more taken with the ipad.

First up...the poo poo platerView attachment 329467

We have shitty cookiesView attachment 329468

Shitty Lemon Alien DawgView attachment 329469

Shitty OGView attachment 329470

Shitty Star DawgView attachment 329471

And Shitty Alien Dawg CherryView attachment 329472

Better pics later...now if you all don't mind I'd like to get back to my shitty day ;)

haha by the last pic, i was laughin so hard!! Fuck, I wish Waayne would come take a shit on my plate...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
LOL @ animal poop is God.
Many cultures & religions kneel & bow to the ground when they pray, there may be more to it than being a sign of submission/subservience/ respect.........
"and now bow your heads and take a Big Deep Whif of.......... what's on/in the ground........poop!"
Ok , im stretching it, but......still funny.
Motiv

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo Motiv how's that SLAD? I've got it in flower currently :D
It's one of my lady's fav's (loves Sour D), the one in the pic is a lad leaner, but has a very sour aroma along with the lemon, and spices i guess. Both phenos i ran so far hermed (nanners only), but seeding was minimal. Potency/high is solid, can be both day/night smoke, flavor is lemony, earthy, & spices as well. As of now i still have both phenos (other is a more lemony, smaller yielder). Heres the last two big(ger) nugs i have left, about 4 months cure

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Shit! Just realized the one in the earlier pic is P-Dawg (shitty P-dawg, stankiest strain ive grown to date), not SLAD, the last 2 nug pic is slad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom