If Im Running A 400 Cfm Fan Won't I Need A Bigger Btu Ac In My Bedroom Window

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

The only way to know if you need a bigger AC is to try it or for us to know the square fottage of your room and how good your attic insulation is...
Attic installation is not very good unless you talking about the over head for the ceiling it's all brand new and laid pretty good I guess

superweed420

superweed420

that would be nice id love some leds
Well I got my one 350 XML used on eBay but messed up the LEDs on purpose and used old boys warranty to get new LEDs replace because they was some burring shitty and it pissed me off kuz mfka on eBay said it's only a year old.. B's it was almost 3 years old but I acted like I was him and my address change so I had light shipped back to my buddies house lol worked great.. my x busted my 200 and advance lost it shipping it back from they store after they fixed it and sent me a new 1.. lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would just exhaust into the bedroom from the closet and let the AC cool the warm air. If your post about a 1200 btu ac was a typo anyway, guessing you meant 12000btu

superweed420

superweed420

I would just exhaust into the bedroom from the closet and let the AC cool the warm air. If your post about a 1200 btu ac was a typo anyway, guessing you meant 12000btu
Yea it was.. I was going to do that but was told it's bad to do that..but I have did that lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Thats the way Ive always done it, as long as you can get the room to 75 or below youre fine, the co2 in the air will never be all used up unless your room is completly sealed and no room is unless you make it that way.
I would make a cardboard frame for my exhaust duct and seal the closet door with gorilla tape, one hole cut in top for exhaust and one cut in bottom for intake and run the duct from the top over pointing at the AC to cool the heated air.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
A long piece of cardboard with one hole in top and one in bottom taped to closet door to be more clear.

superweed420

superweed420

Thats the way Ive always done it, as long as you can get the room to 75 or below youre fine, the co2 in the air will never be all used up unless your room is completly sealed and no room is unless you make it that way.
I would make a cardboard frame for my exhaust duct and seal the closet door with gorilla tape, one hole cut in top for exhaust and one cut in bottom for intake and run the duct from the top over pointing at the AC to cool the heated air.
ok the tent is in my closet so it's sealed..only thing I can do Is install a vent in my wall on the outside of closet on other side of the the closet wall then vent it out that way I will have a mini split air conditioner installed in my home soon but that won't be till next year...I will be in winter before flower kuz grow has not started yet.. love the winter just love it

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You cant crack the closet door and vent into the bedroom with the huge Ac? No need to knock holes in walls...

superweed420

superweed420

A long piece of cardboard with one hole in top and one in bottom taped to closet door to be more clear.
O yea my dogs have to use the back door and it's also in my closet witch is fucking retarded why I got the tent on the first place.. I'm also relocating the back door and placing it in the kitchen.. but it will have to blow the sit out the top and 8 ft directly under the exhaust will be my intake bringing the cool air to n

superweed420

superweed420

You cant crack the closet door and vent into the bedroom with the huge Ac? No need to knock holes in walls...
I don't care to lol it's my spot and when I go to sale place it's just a wall veng to reduce the chances of mold in walls ever see them vents in the wall at the top it what they do keep mold out

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Get a variac and find how much flow you actually need. A blowing fan in the tent could replace half your exhaust flow.

Why are we exhausting? Just to keep air moving amid vapor transfer.. Or to catch a smell. No other reason really. 400cfm is a lot.

superweed420

superweed420

Get a variac and find how much flow you actually need. A blowing fan in the tent could replace half your exhaust flow.

Why are we exhausting? Just to keep air moving amid vapor transfer.. Or to catch a smell. No other reason really. 400cfm is a lot.
Everything I read says to use a 400cfm but I to was thinking it was over killed

superweed420

superweed420

definitely not enough 70f in room tent is in and 90 in tent

Top Bottom