If it's not one thing it's everything all at once

• Thread starter Lobbstersauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lobbstersauce

Lobbstersauce

Hope everyone is doing well, staying safe from the bullshit out there. This is my first grow round here, I'm having some issues that I didnt have last week. Fuck me for asking questions, now I'm suffering the wrath for it. As you can see in the picture
20200809_204808.jpg

about 70 percent of my fan leaves have dropped. They've also increased roughly 3 times in size, over night? My Jawa and this Jedi pictured. My other jedi has fan leaves that are dropping, no noticeable change in size. My first thought was they're overwatered, only because I over fed them mistakenly thinking they needed water, stupidly, not checking the soil. Not a big deal, pop them outside they bounce right back. Wrong. Haven't fed them any water or nutrients since yesterday. They look like death warmed over. Humidity is 60-65, leaves are dry. Room temperature is 78-84, overnight, depending on the a/c. Water pH is 5.4 -6.5, soil ph stays right around 6.5, no higher than 6.8 for less than couple of hours when it buffers on me. Glad I'm dealing with this fun stuff, I haven't dealt with anything like this before. They just look really sickly. Going from perfect health to doing weird things. I haven't introduced anything other than nutrients (powdered and liquid) and water to them. Going to leave them overnight and check on them in the morning. Just wanted to get some peace of mind of what the fuck happened. I'm sure everything will be fine, i wasn't looking to flip these for another month. I'm getting faded from all the trim. I'd rather not be dealing with sick plants and still getting faded. I'd rather just have healthy plants. It is what it is. All part of the grow i guess. I'll update in the morning, thanks.

chemistry

chemistry

What nuits are you feeding? Your PH has a large swing from 5.4 to 6.5, I stay around 6.0/6.2 Can you put up a pick of a leaf, a good clear one. I have a lot on today, so if no one else cracks your problem, then I'm back later on.

Lobbstersauce

Lobbstersauce

What nuits are you feeding? Your PH has a large swing from 5.4 to 6.5, I stay around 6.0/6.2 Can you put up a pick of a leaf, a good clear one. I have a lot on today, so if no one else cracks your problem, then I'm back later on.
I use advanced. Using sensi grow a/b, seniszym, tarantula, micro and cal mag alternated weekly. I try and keep the water Ph around 5.4 occasionally I'll flush with 6.3, 6.4, feeding in salicylic acid. I know they'll bounce back in the morning. They were perfect plants 4 days ago.
20200810 000939
20200810 001004

20200810 001004
Lobbstersauce

Lobbstersauce

Good morning. Update like I promised. My plants have bounced back, with the exception of a few leaves. As expected. Happy to see the little jedi standing with vigor, got worried there for a minute. She's taken a beating this last week. Today, she's looking strong and healthy. I'm thinking because of the climate change. All good now. Back to feeding them in a day or so.
I use advanced. Using sensi grow a/b, seniszym, tarantula, micro and cal mag alternated weekly. I try and keep the water Ph around 5.4 occasionally I'll flush with 6.3, 6.4, feeding in salicylic acid. I know they'll bounce back in the morning. They were perfect plants 4 days ago. View attachment 1014129View attachment 1014130View attachment 1014132

Top Bottom