If its not Organic! 100% its just any other drug

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
If you use any ff big bloom or other mixed organic conventional farming fert with the ammonium or any other chemistry based ferts, many people get a crash and don't know it. Even if flushed they usually just label it different in their perception.
Only organics in my experience have a lack of crash.
I think a lot of people know this but don't care because they think it cost more or is harder to grow organic.
I liken chemicals and pesticides to child abuse.
I can tell even if they are really pro and spray and flush at the right times. I still get a crash.
Wanting to smoke because I enjoy the effects and what not is one thing
Needing to smoke because some chemicals or pesticide is damaging my nervous system.
A pro tip if you don't know what to add or do and want to go cheap.
GROW VEGAN buy 3 things mycos, and quality organic seaweed, (quality cal mag molasses or fulvic acid or no preservative coconut can water. )

Its an amazing result.

greenscholar

greenscholar

I've had organic bud fail for heavy metals grown in supersoil do some research into what heavy metals do to the brain/nervous system. I bet there is a significant amount of organic growers that are smoking heavy metals even though its "organic". My two bottles of chemical's test clean every time and have less of an environmental impact that all those organic materials over farmed. I only get a crash maybe if a smoke a ton and maybe get a little tired ( even from organic bud) I've given what you call chemicals to people that only smoke "organic" just to have them say that was really good organic weed. lol. Never mind the impact of peat. I'll take my coco. I am on the other had totally against pesticides. But to each their own.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
All I know for sure is I get no come down from organics. And every chemical fert bud gives me a 3 day low depression in the deep dark. I'm super sensitive. Heavy metals would be cool to see the make up of amendments. Can't run from chemical on earth but the ppm is lower in organic. I can tell when I smoke a concentrate if its organic or not. Chemical fert are the Budweiser of weed. Organic that's where its at a higher level in every case if they are a master grower..

Organic is real growing... Chemical is just measuring and hormones they got from who knows where synthesis.
Organic at master level is as intricate as you make it. Organic is where people get to know the plant if they are intuitive finding obscure tings we find to ad something
And even if you just do those base 3 you will get a flavor and effect look smell if the plant has them. But if you get deep with it composing a masterpiece and pulling the strains max potential in every way is possible. And a fert line even organic only give an acceptable base but nothing special.

FF always has that nice effect that is not going to get complaints, a flavor profile base that goes beyond other lines because the guanos. And a look smell that is very respectable

House and gardens is the high end of the chemical and the chemical organic mixed fert line. A like 10 notches above FF IN every way.

Supernova a little under HG and rivals FF. But most who do lines when they find out what the big bloom adds to the whole thing they add it

Aurora the organic line has a very pleasing quality of bud for the price and a nice lack of crash.

I am a grow alchemist, who is all about the natures best void of human corruption beyond fermentation of crossing naturally.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Some of you might remember from strain hunters forums and a few other forums my thread...one graft plant and BHO SUCKS. My grow medium was revolutionary and produced winner my financial broke sadly ended my fun as indoor cost cash and no one want to go to jail. But wen I smoke better the same or close to it ill let you know. Even the huge molded nugs were smooth and tasty no lie.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Some of you might remember from strain hunters forums and a few other forums my thread...one graft plant and BHO SUCKS. My grow medium was revolutionary and produced winner my financial broke sadly ended my fun as indoor cost cash and no one want to go to jail. But wen I smoke better the same or close to it ill let you know. Even the huge molded nugs were smooth and tasty no lie.
Smokin mold too🤪

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Ok I hope you only use the sun than, that inorganic light throws everything out the window.
I have used the sun. I did it all indoor with a lot of led like 1500w or more in a 3x4 area. Air pots I made with half oak barrels big ones that I swiss cheesed the walls of and a very custom medium. With products that I researched the company and fine print.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I just started the day off with a big moldy organic nugget and coffee, delish bro!

Hey when you need to smoke for boredom sake and you have a huge sack of nugs that have molded... I ask my self is this a safe mold...and yes it were. In the dark ages I would spend summer smoking fan leaf from a gravity bong... Mold bud that was an em1 or something else not harmful to me would have been a treat. In the dark days in the beginning I smoked serious poison boy buds. Then I realized the depression was from the chemicals. So sad I ever smoked chemical trash.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I assure you it was delicious lemon flavor of the 707 truthband... I might still have seeds from her... Female 707truthband HSC x male possibilities alphakronic stephen hawkings kush(or blue blood from medicann seeds). I was growing to make seeds. My seeds were like lead Bbs of life. They would be so old now if I found them...6yrs or more I think.

012883d7 8bf4 4cd5 8786 0a895908f253 zpslzjvbfih
jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Hahaha right. Dude is seriously intelligent though no fucking way he would claim to smoke moldy bud
Thank you. You are correct, I seeded the center of the nugs and then grew out a nice thick rim of no seed smokeable buds and the inner seed zone came to full mature seed and detached from the nice but zone. So in the picture I posted yourr looking at clean smokable bud about to cut bud deep with in is a chunk of seeds fully mature and ready to go. My seeds are dank like lead bbs. If I had people looking for next seasons possible great seller I would have been set.... But I didn't so I cut and did a fast no trim dry to see how good what I had cultivated was... Fast drys lose flavors and who knows what else... But I did a great job and she smoked great the whole way through and were proper smooth. Even the 707 truthband and 818headband which were huge tops huge and they got the white looking myco fuzz or something like that. And I knew it was safe so I went for it and it had its signature lemon pledge flavor the whole way even in a bong and banging old school maui or hawaiian land race power and visual. Ill post a pic of the seeds. They are old but I'm keeping them as souvenirs as my first breed project. High grade seeds offered to send me some primo seeds to do a malawi gold breed. They had some great seeds.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Yummy

Moldy citrus herb.

Smfh
It only smelled like the bud there was no offensive oder or I would not have smoked I just picked out the white and toked....

Top Bottom