If legalization passes who will do the retailing?

• Thread starter dailychronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I know a few dispensaries that are gearing up for retail if it passes...

P

Pandaman

Walmart!

Yup! Walmart weed! Kinda joking but...

Oh, and RJ Reynolds (Camel Cigarettes) already has the copyright on several names they will call their MJ Cigarette.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

wut kind of weed do u think would be in that MJ cig??? im thinkin mexian brick garbage ...... IMO

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

wut kind of weed do u think would be in that MJ cig??? im thinkin mexian brick garbage ...... IMO

You can bet if its a global corporation that you will get a product of the highest quality at the lowest possible price. Isn't that the goal of all corporations?

(Its hard to type sarcasm)

C

cali2

The whole thing is a clusterfuck. Shit changing daily, don't worry just grow dank ass shit and you'll be fine trust me. I've seen some shit and I ain't worried. Medical, fuckin no way. It's up to the clubs to do quality control. And if they give a shit they won't buy that garbage. Like I said trust me.

E

edux10

i think we are all under the impression that it will follow oaklands lead and there will be a few permits auctioned off per county (if the county even decides to have the retail outlets). Prop 19 says NOTHING about you or me selling weed legally. It says that counties will be able to do their own thing and set their own guidelines for retail but look at 215 and how much progress we have made with that. Most places there is no paperwork available whatsoever to open a coop/dispensary/retail outlet...

Top Bottom