If one bud looks done, should I cut it?

• Thread starter Kidbuu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Chop by your trichome not your pistols, giveing plant cold water will help your pistols turn.

Kidbuu

Kidbuu

Well it's done. I didn't see a future any brighter.
I got out of bed at 6:10am, chopped her and started trimming. When I was done it was 8:30am. CRAZY. I had a really hard time for such a small thing. This is the result after a very lousy trimming job:
20200722 083040

It's so small that I guess it's laughable and you could say it's pathetic. But hey, for a first time grow, winter weather with absolutely no heat and ventilation systems and only having spent money on soil, I think it's something. I'm quite happy :)

Hedonisticpsycho

Hedonisticpsycho

Great!!! I'll wait 10 days then. I'm not impatient, I just don't wanna get pure cbd.

Yeah I'm super happy man, I started this thinking my plant would die. When I get to the end I'd like to post the pics of my journey and stuff I've learnt somewhere if this forum has a space for that.
Great first grow. It just gets better. I highly recommend a purchased nute blend.

Kidbuu

Kidbuu

Great first grow. It just gets better. I highly recommend a purchased nute blend.
Thanks! I'll keep it in mind, I just like it all natural. For flowering stage I used chickpeas juice, it worked so well when I had an extreme deficiency that almost ruined my plant completely.
By the way, today I used the fan leaves (not sugar leaves) to cook some chickpeas, they were little and not so many, you've seen the whole plant. I have cooked before with leaves from a male and a hermaphrodite that I had to toss, and they did nothing. I don't know what happened this time, I was super high all day. Worst thing is I had to study, I tried 2 coffees, lot's of cookies and nothing made it go away. It was like a 6-7 hour trip.

I think the buds are gonna be goooood.

Kidbuu

Kidbuu

I hate reviving this but I have to ask. Is 2 weeks too long for drying? The stems snap, so do the little pieces of buds, but the little leaves are not dry at all, they're soft.
I kept drying the plant because I saw someone in this forum say that drying is over when leaves are dry.
Should I start curing in a jar?

Latest posts

Top Bottom