If U Had The Chance To Have 1 SUPERPOWER...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
What Would That Be?

mine will be time travel! i would go in the past get some sickass oldschool genetics seeds, and of course hit the big numbers ahah

M

Malachi

i think invisibility would be awesome, you could go anywhere undetected. that would be the ultimate in stealth growing!

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Super lungs so I could inhale a joint in a single toke!!:afroweed:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao at super lungs aha, i wanted to be invisible when i was a kid to go in a toy store

winta

winta

its a 3 way tie : mind reading, invisibilty and time travel! super lungs wouldnt be bad either but i think i might have those already :)

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

jedi mind trick!!! thats all you really need I could imagine just find the hotest chick wave your hand in front of her and bam shes doing what ever you want :D

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
ehhhh time travel.... i just see it as what happens happens... lol getting those lottery numbers would be pretty fucking sweet for sure. but damn i think i would rather fly... so you could go to whatever country you wanted to in minutes to hours. more so because i have road rage like none other bahahah

X

Xceptional

dog i already have super powers you tasted my bud? my super power is called....

Super Green Thumb
. i fight crime by blowing shotguns at people making them forget what they were mad about.

winta

winta

im leaning more towards time travel now that i missed the alien drop :( lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
do u guys remembr a tv show named manimal aha he could change his self to any animals, that was sick super power!! The show never worked in the US...

panther!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQ-mzYRl3s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:icon_spin:

Top Bottom