If you are a noob or Novice never buy....

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Fucking clones from anyone. It is my first grow and it has been nothing but a fucking nightmare! Rockwool is the most filthiest grow medium ever designed. Carries fungus, bugs and disease. Again this is for noobs and novice only... if you are a pro... and it works for you... great.

First off. My clones came with mites... took care of that with Judo... killed them fuckers dead. Then they got the green ick from having them set over night until they could be transplanted the next day. Then noticed some had PM so I treated for that. They seemed to perk up and then they started yellowing and had the leaves contorting. So I treated with magic green. Came in to turn on the lights and low and behold... thrips. So now I have treated for both thrips and Aphids and any sap sucking fucker known to man.

:party0045:

Other than that... it has been so much fun...

-sarcasm-

I

ibTheMan

Dump that bull shit medium, and go for sunshine advanced w/30% added coarse perlite.
Rockwell mite have been cool, but it was before i was born i believe.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Nope brother... UC hydro all the way for me. I picked up some genetics for the mothership and the majority of them were in rockwool and infected the others that were not. It is all about a quick buck and fuck everyone else it seems. I will do my best never ever to buy another clone again. streight seeds from reputable farms from overseas.

I have been using hempy cups to get my moms started.

Half hydroton and half peralite. They stay nice an airated and I am getting the hang of no over watering with the hole on the side about 1/2 inch up.

budfriend

budfriend

clones from other people=avid, forbid, florimite. some systematic pm spray, ... several rounds just to be safe...treat it like your dick...protect it

K

kolah

Sorry about your bad experience.

I find it hard to believe that everyone selling clones is selling bad plants. If I ran an MMC I wouldn;t want to sell bad plants and have people talk shit about me. I tend to think they'd want to sell you good healthy clones. I can see them not selling their top prize mother cuttings but why would people purposely sell shitty plants?

hiboy

hiboy

Hey brah
My rw is styling. Just gotta know how to deal with it. Probably gona switch to a u . c. soon, since i already purchased it. But, rw has it place. Top feed it only, dont flood table, keep covers over the tops. My plants are bombing right now.
hiboy

M

Montannabis

That's too bad. A buddy of mine got spider mites just taking a look at the dispensaries grow room. they hitched a ride home with him to his garden. prob boils down to ignorance and laziness...on the store owners part. but who am I to judge hehe

hiimhere

hiimhere

I went with seeds for my first grow. The reason is that you never know what happened to the plants before they were cloned. If you start with good seeds from a breeder you like you know from start to finish how well they were taken care of.

Top Bottom