If you come to Colorado and stay in a hotel.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
If you visit Colorado be aware the latest scam by hotels is to fine you for allegedly smoking in hotel room.
Even vaporizing will get you fined.
They will charge your card $250 and up, has happened to me 3 times and its a real hassle getting the charge dropped.
Also same for rent a car, they have detectors inside and love the extra revenue.
Last time I was charged no way did I smoke or vape in Room. Had some dank and Keif pressed with a new press I bought in Denver. And sure enough was charged.
Also if they find crumbs they will fine.
Was thinking may have been the roaches I threw out in trash can, won't do that again.
Fuck the hotels next visit I will stay at Putembacks, get drunk and tear his place apart.....lol......

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

If you visit Colorado be aware the latest scam by hotels is to fine you for allegedly smoking in hotel room.
Even vaporizing will get you fined.
They will charge your card $250 and up, has happened to me 3 times and its a real hassle getting the charge dropped.
Also same for rent a car, they have detectors inside and love the extra revenue.
Last time I was charged no way did I smoke or vape in Room. Had some dank and Keif pressed with a new press I bought in Denver. And sure enough was charged.
Also if they find crumbs they will fine.
Was thinking may have been the roaches I threw out in trash can, won't do that again.
Fuck the hotels next visit I will stay at Putembacks, get drunk and tear his place apart.....lol......

I have a guest bedroom w a queen size, sleeper sofa and couch..I'll just charge you some dank to crash ;)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am truly sorry for your situation, CM. Thank you, for the heads up. In these times, fucking greed seemingly rules all. It makes me endlessly sickened by the world society, as a whole. When will we learn to love/hate, live/die, learn, and think for ourselves? I for one, hope soon. Also, what goes around, surely comes back around. FWIW, I believe that is why Mother Earth is round, in the first place. All positivity and negativity that I endure, at some point and time in my short life, I have come to acquire. I am speaking from my own life experiences, not yours CM. Trust, I have no idea anything about your life experiences. With no god of my own, other than Mother Earth and Father Sun to repent to; I am not sure that I will ever be able to fully pay for my debts. I honestly try to, though. Don't ever give up CM. Fight for what you know is right. I can tell through your written word, that you are a genuinely good person. I love that! Please don't ever let anyone change that. I apologize for getting your thread so far off topic. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

M

Mr Dank

a friend who works in the hotel industry taught me how to get out of your charges

dont dispute it with the hotel, dispute it with your credit card, and your credit card will ALWAYS drop it (assuming you don't do it every week)

ttystikk

ttystikk

I wear a disguise. It includes a short haircut, a crisp demeanor and a large vocabulary, all employed with care to leave the impression with hotel staff that I'm an important businessman and therefore someone to treat with deference and respect.

I've done a lot of crazy shit in hotel rooms and I've never been charged extra, not even once. People are easily manipulated by their own first impressions. Examine how you react to people you meet for the first time, and try to see what your own biases might be...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Happened to me 3 years ago in Steamboat. Picked up a mother plant from some folks while on a snowboarding trip. Went out of our way to not smoke in the room, but had to bring in the mom to get her out of the cold. Got charged a $300 cleaning fee and they threatened to call the cops on us. So we called the cops and they said smoking pot in a hotel room is none of their concern. Told the hotel that we are state residents with redcards and just disputed and dropped the charge with credit card company. They have been doing this to snowboarder kids for a while now...

K

kolah

I always go in with my dog on a leash and ask for the handicapped room. Sometimes I even find a smoking room as well.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Thanks for the heads up chickenman! If they try that shit with me i'll just take their t.v's and i'll raid one of the maids soap and towel carts! teach those fuckers lol...........take it easy

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

First off, good manager. If a fucking smoke alarm goes off in the SMOKING room/section, then that's their damn fault.

The rest of you need to learn two words..."Punitive Damages".
"This is discrimination and blackmail, and my lawyer says I can sue for punitive damages...."
The first employee that understands what that means, will be a much more helpful person, might have to get beyond the G.E.D. working at the reception though. All manager should have been taught what that means.

But what we really got to do is get to the next hotel convention and educate them how weed smoke (especially vape) doesn't stick to the room like tabacco, in fact it adds a nice floral fragrance.

Before they used to be able to scare you, now they try, but they can't, so fuck em...Scare them.
Who want's to be on the front page news across the country having a lawsuit filed for discrimination against pot smokers in Colorado, when Pot Tourism is what is going to keep these fuckers from closing up shop?

Like Dave Attell said "Pot should be legal. But you stoners aren't making it happen. You're not out there affecting society every night like us Alcoholics. Things have been invented because of Alcohol...the Taser, the Morning After Pill. What has weed given us? Hacky sack and Ultimate Frisbee championships. You know it really sucks to be a champion at a sport that can't get you laid."

Latest posts

Top Bottom