if you could only grow/smoke 1 strain for 2 years

• Thread starter jiggaboojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

idk how many time s a variation of this ? comes up but I'm gonna ask a\ny way .
if you could only grow 1 strain for a few years what would most of you all choose ?

zeke

zeke

GDP or Chemdog 91' for me. Both consistently taste too good and keep getting me stoned without tolerance issues.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I want to smoke the GDP you guys get! Never had a good representation maybe. Straight fuel ogs for me:cool:

Myco

Myco

The fuely earthy delectable OG funk never gets old to me... so I would certainly have to go with an OG. As much as I love strains of the true dank fruity spectrum, they get boring after so long, not just for me, but for everybody that would would be smoking my herb. If I really had to only grow/smoke a single strain for 2 years, taste/aroma would be one of the biggest determining factors... And considering OG's have taste/aroma/potency, it would leave no other choice :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

idk how many time s a variation of this ? comes up but I'm gonna ask a\ny way .
if you could only grow 1 strain for a few years what would most of you all choose ?
What?!?! My head won't even wrap itself around this concept...HAHA

I could stick to pheno-hunting one strain/cross, no problem, as long as I had enough seeds.
In fact, that's my plan with my wifi x kushdee. Gotta search 'em out for some f2s. First few are showing incredible potential.

Latest posts

Top Bottom