If You Could " Work " One Seed Line Going Into 2017 And Beyond What Would It Be.?

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

Only one .... StarDawg IX, Sour bubble, Fugu, HeadBanger? Ghost Train, Zamaldelica, ? Panty Dropper S.E.? Hype train OG, ? ........ ??? Face Off BX ? Triple Nova ??

Giphy 2

Last edited:
grayarea

grayarea

peeps doing the " work " after they purchase " regular " seeds .......

like drawoh's worked chocolate thai og from d.n.a ..... now he's the only guy with a line into F5's and beyond .....
http://www.snopes.com/sports/baseball/bttf2.asp says thats a lie or a myth.

nascar work is is bubba and og and ssh. point break hollywood work is like Chemdog D or what ever is "new". depends on mood i guess.

god bud crossed with purple sour d was the last one i bought and paid for that i liked and would have re bought. its actually the first 1 not the last one but the way im listing it makes it the last not the first.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I am an MMJ patient. My one strain would be Northern Lights.

I have Crohns, and MMJ lets me have 2-3 months between flares.

Northern Lights gave me 5 months without a flare.
Wow, good to know. As a sufferer myself, I'll look into this. I've had good luck with Blue Dream for daytime use and hunger issues.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
One central goal of this year is making progress toward a worthwhile NL line.

I have a #5 cut that is simply phenomenal. Everyone who smokes it agrees it's exceptional. JJNYC told me it's the best NL5 he's seen since 94. After smoking it, he gave me some old NL5 x NL2 seeds, and I'm working them, really glad to have a pure NL gene pool to work with. I'm currently growing seeds from the selected male. Hopefully, with any luck, I'll have something to offer in the next couple years. Also doing NL5 x G13/HP and a few other NL hybrids in store, but the NL5 x (5x2) likely will have widest appeal.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

I have a #5 cut that is simply phenomenal. Everyone who smokes it agrees it's exceptional. JJNYC told me it's the best NL5 he's seen since 94. After smoking it, he gave me some old NL5 x NL2 seeds, and I'm working them, really glad to have a pure NL gene pool to work with. I'm currently growing seeds from the selected male. Hopefully, with any luck, I'll have something to offer in the next couple years. Also doing NL5 x G13/HP and a few other NL hybrids in store, but the NL5 x (5x2) likely will have widest appeal.
Nl5 xg13hp ftw game over

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Also had success with Blue Dream. Not quite as good as Northern Lights.

I am eager to grow Hawaiian Dream. It has the profile similar to Northern Lights. Its a cross of Blue Dream abd Maui Waui

I don't know the variant of Northern Lights i had. I stumbled across someone who had 26 grams of Dry powdery Northern Lights. I picked up for about $5 a gram, and made 4.4 grams of concentrate (amazing medicine)

I had gotten 1/2 gram of Northern Lights as shatter in dispensary and it really helped but could never get it again.

Will report how Hawaiian Dream works after my grow.

I wish i could get Northern Lights but every place i find it either only has feminized seeds or its $15 per seed.

I was able to do a swap for Hawaiian Dream seeds.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I would certainly be Interested;

william76

william76

Northern lights! Working mine too! Just ix,d my cut,had to use a bodhi f4 male on my cut found a decent male,the females from the seedbank,still looking for old nl seeds tho to find another male,the male i used from bodhis is more nl5 leaning(sweet,fruity)where as id prefer something a bit more smelly to match the mum,but old nl seeds are hard to come by,also want to x her to gnomes g13,that will make a bomb plant as well!.76

Top Bottom