If you having fan problems....

• Thread starter Bluntsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems and a fan ain't 1. It was before today. All my amazon fans are trash bound.
If you having fan problems
If you having fan problems 2
If you having fan problems 3
If you having fan problems 4

If you having fan problems 5

The best affordable fan in the market. I bought 3 for $120.00. Pics say everything that needs to be said. Go buy some and thank me later.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I wasn’t having fan problems per say, but I am using a stand up oscillating fan turned upside down and hanging in the corner. It’s working, but I don’t have a lot of room for adjusting. Thanks for posting this, I remember seeing these a couple months back and they weren’t out yet

Farmer88

Farmer88

I wasn’t having fan problems per say, but I am using a stand up oscillating fan turned upside down and hanging in the corner. It’s working, but I don’t have a lot of room for adjusting. Thanks for posting this, I remember seeing these a couple months back and they weren’t out yet

Cut off the base and mount a clip.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

$40?? Amazon has small oscillating clip fans for 15 bucks lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yeah an all plastic fan with a puny little motor. No thanks

Yea because people need a powerful motor in a 6 inch fan for a small tent, no thanks. Air flow is air flow, doesn't matter if plastic or metal blades are moving it.

The entire cannabis industry is full of companies charging 3-10 times for an item that does the exact same thing. Just like nutrients, they take epsom salt that costs 75 cents a pound, water it down then sell it as "Magnum" magnesium booster!! For 135 dollars a gallon.

So they put a 'buds' sticker on a fan, increase the price 300% and sell it like its specially designed for growing cannabis LMAO

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Yea because people need a powerful motor in a 6 inch fan for a small tent, no thanks. Air flow is air flow, doesn't matter if plastic or metal blades are moving it.

The entire cannabis industry is full of companies charging 3-10 times for an item that does the exact same thing. Just like nutrients, they take epsom salt that costs 75 cents a pound, water it down then sell it as "Magnum" magnesium booster!! For 135 dollars a gallon.

So they put a 'buds' sticker on a fan, increase the price 300% and sell it like its specially designed for growing cannabis LMAO
I think you mean the Amazon chinese fan is 300% less dependable, moves 300% less air and is 300% less effective against bud rot.
IMG 20210324 195639564 HDR

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
High speed is too much but will do
i just looked it up on the american site as there was a ton of great reviews and couple who have been running it for a couple months 24/7 and so far perfect..
i’ll probably pick up one for each tent.
thanks, good tip!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
2 in my 4×8 flower tent
ok good it blows well,
i’m sure if you took the screen off the airflow would greatly increase.,
also would be good when plants get tall to have the fan lowered blowing into the lower parts.. that would be my primary use for those fans..
not available in canada till end of april so i’ll just watch the reviews and maybe there’s competition coming out with one..
i wish the pro fan clip fan 20w would come here, that’s the clip fan to have!
but thanks for the posting,

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

ok good it blows well,
i’m sure if you took the screen off the airflow would greatly increase.,
also would be good when plants get tall to have the fan lowered blowing into the lower parts.. that would be my primary use for those fans..
not available in canada till end of april so i’ll just watch the reviews and maybe there’s competition coming out with one..
i wish the pro fan clip fan 20w would come here, that’s the clip fan to have!
but thanks for the posting,
Competition is always good. I'm sure there's better fans on the market I just couldn't find one for the price. Definitely enough for my needs. Can't believe something made in Canada isn't available there before here?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems and a fan ain't 1. It was before today. All my amazon fans are trash bound.View attachment 1105922View attachment 1105923View attachment 1105924View attachment 1105925
View attachment 1105928
The best affordable fan in the market. I bought 3 for $120.00. Pics say everything that needs to be said. Go buy some and thank me later.
$120 US dollars for 3 osculating fans ......Wow ......Mine cost me Cdn $4.99 - 30% seniors discount or about $2 US for each of my fans, some clip on some I bolt to the wall,,,,Look around at your local thrift stores, humidifiers, fans, pots, even light fixtures....I get most of my grow stuff second hand and I stock up when I see things I need....my wife keeps saying no more fans...lol I must have a dozen around here somewhere.

Top Bottom