If you really want to grow True Organic Marijauna

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I'm gonna get caps packs of bennies c, man eh? They sound great. Have u used them? ANYONE? WHAT ARE THEY LIKE PLEASE:)
You can get them off Ebay via the (For The Farm) auction if you buy all 3 packs shipping is free I'm thinking..;)
IMG 0558

spacebomb

spacebomb

So how can I get any mate pls? I can't really work e bay. I'm not very good with tech:-).I've only got a mobile phone. If there was a good old address to send a p. O, that would be great.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So how can I get any mate pls? I can't really work e bay. I'm not very good with tech:).I've only got a mobile phone. If there was a good old address to send a p. O, that would be great.
Just PM Cap he will give you all the info you need.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I don't think I can pm on a mobile phone bro:( I know. My bad luck then eh. But if love 2,but them.all 3,. I can't acess e bay, no plastic etc. I'm still gonna try tho:-) if I had access to a laptop I asume I'd be good eh?! .dying to run them.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have the eBay app on my phone. You need an eBay account, and PayPal. Getting yourself set up with PayPal takes about a week or so, because they have to verify accounts and such. I have a business account with PayPal.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Go to the app store and download the eBay app. It's free. So is setting yourself up with PayPal.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Your the best sea, thanks:-). I'll get them by hook or by crook. Lol. I'll try find a American who'll just get me them and let me send them the cash?. Then they send me the packs? Idk. I could get them a pack as a cheers old chap:-)ha.

U

Underground

LOL why are people getting upset about molasses not containing bacteria????? Molasses isn't the source of the bacteria, it's food for it. It's what makes it multiply rapidly.

And I don't think the mercury was a glue thing. I'm pretty sure it was used to treat and shape the felt.

**Edit: PS you should be happy that molasses doesn't have bacteria, because then your beneficial bacteria would be competing for the food source.

spacebomb

spacebomb

No it never ment mercury was used for the hats,felt bro, that was glue. We were talking about MERCURY cos sea, a son fetched her a WHOLE jar home with him:-) a present for his mam:-)hahaha

U

Underground

No it never ment mercury was used for the hats,felt bro, that was glue. We were talking about MERCURY cos sea, a son fetched her a WHOLE jar home with him:) a present for his mam:)hahaha
I had to google it to be sure. This article just says in production of felt. I believe (but not 100% sure) that a more accurate description would be that the mercury was used in aid to shape and treat the felt. Otherwise, anyone in any trade involving felt would have been subject to mercury poisoning. I could be wrong. It has happened before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_as_a_hatter

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah I TV was only hat making I think. The glue fumes must have fucked them poor peeps up. Lol.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Wow. Cool link man. So just traces of mercury eh. The poor africans that mine gold, use mercury in huge amounts. Bare skin and everything. Poor fuckers eh.. .

spacebomb

spacebomb

Cos they won't know what is happening to them. The poor people man.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Wow that's amazing man:-).haha
I had to google it to be sure. This article just says in production of felt. I believe (but not 100% sure) that a more accurate description would be that the mercury was used in aid to shape and treat the felt. Otherwise, anyone in any trade involving felt would have been subject to mercury poisoning. I could be wrong. It has happened before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_as_a_hatter

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah man your right. I'm with you on that. Any product that atacks your plants imune system and forces it to make, more, resin, and mature 2,3 weeks earlier? No ta. It has to be dodgy man eh? Well in not putting on in my girls. No way josey :-)

Top Bottom