If you use H&G Roots Excel

• Thread starter amstercal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

I posted this elsewhere, but I just wanted to let anyone who uses RE know that they just reduced the concentration in it DRAMATICALLY. If you use it, you might want to try to get some before your hydro store gets the new batch. I posted this elsewhere, but just wanted to be sure people saw it before it's too late.

A

amstercal

Yep. Lovely, huh? Check the back label for the concentrations.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats ok GH has a new product thats double the strength of the old H & G roots

Venom818

Venom818

I posted this elsewhere, but I just wanted to let anyone who uses RE know that they just reduced the concentration in it DRAMATICALLY. If you use it, you might want to try to get some before your hydro store gets the new batch. I posted this elsewhere, but just wanted to be sure people saw it before it's too late.

where did u read this do you have a link

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

im not paying that much for anything not as concentrated i'll stop using it first. i'll switch to AN root stimulants first.

A

amstercal

Venom: I just read the labels in the hydro shop.

My hydro shop said they tried the new GH product in a side by side with the old Roots on tomatoes and it was identical. I didn't see it, but I know the guys there pretty well and trust them.

Venom818

Venom818

Venom: I just read the labels in the hydro shop.

My hydro shop said they tried the new GH product in a side by side with the old Roots on tomatoes and it was identical. I didn't see it, but I know the guys there pretty well and trust them.

cause i just went on there site didnt see a change

MadMan

MadMan

gh rapid start is an awesome product. We had big fat white roots everywhere out of a rockwool cube in a week!

Top Bottom