If

• Thread starter zzzybil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zzzybil

zzzybil

If you had an outdoor @ 7 + week flower - looking CLOSE but struggling with tiny budrot due to the humidity @ 80% and torrential rain recently and 4-6 days of rain predicted starting wed or thurs............. would you take it or rollllllllll the dice and see if it survives day after day of rain ?

Yeah takin'm too soon is a noobie mistake but lOOkin at bird in the hand and pretty much rather have something rather than see it destroyed by the weather......and once the rain starts slooging thru mud to get there ain't worth getting stuck , can't just check everyday

Also whats the deal on harvest timing ? Cracka dawn , evening or middle of the night ??????? I see people indoors talking about 24-48 hrs darkness before chop.........OUTDOORS thats not an option so mornin noon or night ? Can somebody explain the rational of that.........they sure smell more in the sun midday . Chopping at the stinkiest would sound right but as i usually guess assbackward wondering bout the ''science '' of it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you had an outdoor @ 7 + week flower - looking CLOSE but struggling with tiny budrot due to the humidity @ 80% and torrential rain recently and 4-6 days of rain predicted starting wed or thurs............. would you take it or rollllllllll the dice and see if it survives day after day of rain ?

Yeah takin'm too soon is a noobie mistake but lOOkin at bird in the hand and pretty much rather have something rather than see it destroyed by the weather......and once the rain starts slooging thru mud to get there ain't worth getting stuck , can't just check everyday

Also whats the deal on harvest timing ? Cracka dawn , evening or middle of the night ??????? I see people indoors talking about 24-48 hrs darkness before chop.........OUTDOORS thats not an option so mornin noon or night ? Can somebody explain the rational of that.........they sure smell more in the sun midday . Chopping at the stinkiest would sound right but as i usually guess assbackward wondering bout the ''science '' of it
you cant get some make shift pvc and plastic over them?you can stop the rot with capt jacks,your more likely got catipillars in the buds,spraying in flower isnt the best idea but a ditch effort is worth it when it comes down to just tossing them,you never mentioned how many you actually are in,if they not milky i wouldnt harvest myself,jmo,far as the light thing,some cliam indoors in tents and such they do it,never heard of outdoor though,outdoor you already have all the elements,unless they are doing it at harvest,at the crack of any light is best for my ferments though,thats when all the nutrients are full force in the plant,might be for that reason ,just a guess

zzzybil

zzzybil

just wondering - I assume day vs night - light or dark changes the chemistry in the leaves,roots and stems NOT NECESSARILY the trics ? or the buds ? lotta clear and more white . only few & far between slight amber on sugar leaf . ( that was from looking at the budrot piece i broke off and brought home ) No sign of poop or caterpillar. Seen that last summer on a affectionately named '' hermie wormi '' bag seed that never thrived - made 1 decent bud , hermied to a seed fest and a caterpillar found it.

It's just 1 squat 24k memphisto auto . The description said 11 week flower. If they meant from germ or after veg ?????? It was a runty lil nothing thats really lookin good now 2x maybe 3x wider than about 18'' tall . Surprised heck outta me Fat lil buds ARE SWELLIN ,getting heavier- will be in the dirt after the rain beats on them again let alone the days and days predicted. Guess i've decided moniter this front and go snatch it late as possible. Thanks oldskol yes it has plenty milky

Made me think of another question - seen fair amountof butterfly tho not the charming sight i used to think of them.........guess i'll see caterpillar soon ? They must be out there if i'm seeing butterflys. RIGHT ?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just wondering - I assume day vs night - light or dark changes the chemistry in the leaves,roots and stems NOT NECESSARILY the trics ? or the buds ? lotta clear and more white . only few & far between slight amber on sugar leaf . ( that was from looking at the budrot piece i broke off and brought home ) No sign of poop or caterpillar. Seen that last summer on a affectionately named '' hermie wormi '' bag seed that never thrived - made 1 decent bud , hermied to a seed fest and a caterpillar found it.

It's just 1 squat 24k memphisto auto . The description said 11 week flower. If they meant from germ or after veg ?????? It was a runty lil nothing thats really lookin good now 2x maybe 3x wider than about 18'' tall . Surprised heck outta me Fat lil buds ARE SWELLIN ,getting heavier- will be in the dirt after the rain beats on them again let alone the days and days predicted. Guess i've decided moniter this front and go snatch it late as possible. Thanks oldskol yes it has plenty milky

Made me think of another question - seen fair amountof butterfly tho not the charming sight i used to think of them.........guess i'll see caterpillar soon ? They must be out there if i'm seeing butterflys. RIGHT ?
are you sure there butter fly's?moth's are driving me crazy right now,there is one that is a whitish gray color,lay eggs on back side of leaf and when they hatch oh hell green catipillar that will eat brocille and caulifour up,i posted a pic a while back at what they done to my cauliflour,leafs all ate up but never got to the fruit,the plant defends itself by closing the leaves around the fruit,needless to say i didnt yield much,but check for leaf cutters friend they will give you a bad ass day indeed

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

are you sure there butter fly's?moth's are driving me crazy right now,there is one that is a whitish gray color,lay eggs on back side of leaf and when they hatch oh hell green catipillar that will eat brocille and caulifour up,i posted a pic a while back at what they done to my cauliflour,leafs all ate up but never got to the fruit,the plant defends itself by closing the leaves around the fruit,needless to say i didnt yield much,but check for leaf cutters friend they will give you a bad ass day indeed
also if your cloudy i would take the plant,just me

Top Bottom