Iglm Super Skunk Auto/ Gold Leaf/gg#4

• Thread starter Ashephard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ashephard

Ashephard

So here my story my name is TrueHebrew this is my first growing season in New York. This is also my first time growing indoors. I grew up in South Carolina and mostly grew outdoors guerilla style.

Anyways so im growing indoor via DWC now. I bout a used Super Closet Deluxe a Six Foot tall 4ft wide 2ft deep piece of overpriced junk... And I bought it used for $1000 I feel sorry for the guys who paid 2600.for it... DIY all day.... Anyways that not the purpose of this post....

20 Gal DWC Reservoir
600W MH/HPS
2 2ft T5 HO Florescents

I also purchased some nutes, fans, and tools (ph meter, ppm meter, scissors, etc from amazon and stumbled across an awesome seed bank. ILGM.COM

Now im not going to say that have the widest selection in the world. But what they lack in selection..( I think they have like 80 strains) They make up in awesome customer service. These guys dont play around.

Currently im in the process of running there Super Skunk Auto (Flowering), Gold Leaf (Young Veg), and GG#4 (Seedlings).

There delivery was always within ten days... Which is awesome for international. Im in Queens NY so if they can get seed to me they can pretty much get them anywhere.

But what really separate these guys is there complete willingness to replace any seeds you are not able to proprogate. And they do it no questions asked. I simply explained to them what happened and they sent me replacements right away.
Now ofcourse I sent them pictures to kinda show what I did but these guys didnt hassle me at all...
And for that IM very thankful.... So far Ive had 20 Super Skunk Autos, 20 GG#4, and 5 Gold leaf.

That being said heres some pics of my current grow... Wish I had the space the babies are HUGE for autos...

Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 2
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 3
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 4
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 5
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 6
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 7
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 8
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 9
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 10
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 11
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 12
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 13
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 14
Iglm super skunk auto gold leafgg4 15
Last edited:
Ashephard

Ashephard

Just finished a gg#4 myself from ILGM the smell is so citrusy.
I was wondering where there GG#4 seeds come from so I can compare them. I wonder if they come straight from GG strains or somwhere else... Either way im sure it will be great...
Do you have some pics of your grow?

Ashephard

Ashephard

I really want to try Red Poison from Sweet Seeds 2...

Terpenaut

Terpenaut

I was wondering where there GG#4 seeds come from so I can compare them. I wonder if they come straight from GG strains or somwhere else... Either way im sure it will be great...
Do you have some pics of your grow?
Check my profile not letting me just post link

Top Bottom